• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 140 VGF Points For Rent – Must be Used By Feb 28th 2001 $14 per point or take them all for $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

zebsterama

DIS Veteran
140 95 VGF points for rent (sorry, no transfers): must be used by Feb 28th 2001. :flower1:

$14 per point, or take them all for $12 per point: usable anywhere except Riviera.

Payment can be made via PayPal (friends and family only please). :hippie:
Unfortunately, you will be responsible for any Paypal fees on your end.

For Canadian residents only: we will also consider Interact/eTransfer as a payment method.

Payment is expected within 24 hours from reservation confirmation.

We will only accept minimum 2 night studio or 18+ point equivalent reservation requests (for example 1 night in a 1 bedroom is also acceptable). :sunny:

Please send your requests including:

- Number of adults 18+ and children under 18 yrs (ages of children at time of check in required)
-Check-in / check-out dates
-Resort preference(s)
-Room sizes(s)...studio / 1 bedroom, etc.
-Desired view...standard / preferred / savannah, etc.

IF you like you can also send me more detailed info via PM (that way I can immediately secure the reservation for you).
- PM me your Names / number of adults (18+) and number of children (+ages at time of check in)
- PM me your contact info - need a legal address and phone number
- PM your email address (so I can send you the confirmed reservation)
- Don't forget your resort / room and check in / check out dates

Remember - do not post personal information (i.e. names/emails) – PM Me!

Issues with PMing see here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/.

Last edited:

Hello! I need 36 points for Riviera Resort 1/22-24, standard studio.

It currently says it's available but not sure how accurate.

Could you check and book if so?

Unfortunately the points cannot be used at the Riviera. Any other Disney resort works. Thanks for inquiring.

Hi! I was wanting to book a deluxe studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo house standard view for 3 adults. Checking in on this Friday December 11th-12th. If it’s available still I can PM you all our info. Thank you so much!

Hi! I was wanting to book a deluxe studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo house standard view for 3 adults. Checking in on this Friday December 11th-12th. If it’s available still I can PM you all our info. Thank you so much!

Are you looking to check on the 11th and check out on the 13th?

If yes - please PM me your details / contact info.

Checking out the 12th. So just one night. :)

I apologize, I should have made this known in the original post requirements.

Right now, I'm not willing to break up the total points for a one night studio reservation. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. The night is available - hopefully there will be an opportunity with another renter.

I will update my requirements accordingly - again my apologies.

Please close this thread. All points are rented. :dogdance:

Thank you to all of the renters!
Have fantastic trips!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter