• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed....144 OKW points for rent. 12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for checking and the quick reply! I was hoping for the deluxe room that is 43 points. If that one is not available at BWV, I would be interested in a studio at OKW for the same time frame. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the standard rooms are all booked that are at 43 points. Only thing that was available at BWV was the garden/pool view which were a little more. OKW has availability and it would be 43 points. SS would be 51 points and AKL would be 58 points.

We are looking for a studio checking in Thursday may 19 and out Sunday may 22. Last minute trip, so I'm not sure if anything is available. We are a family of 2 adults & 2 kids ages 15 & 12.

We are looking for a studio checking in Thursday may 19 and out Sunday may 22. Last minute trip, so I'm not sure if anything is available. We are a family of 2 adults & 2 kids ages 15 & 12.

I'm sorry, there is nothing available for the dates you are requesting. Thank you

Hi,
Looking for any studio April 22-25. Or second choice any 1 br. Any resort except SSR. Ty for your attention!

Is there a 1 bedroom available for June 20 - 26? Any resort.

The only thing available for the full time you are requesting is SS. It would be 33 points for the 22-25 and 38 points for 25-26. Total of 208 points.

Is there any studio available 4/29-5/3? I have rented points several times and can act quickly. Thank you!

We are interested in a standard studio Sept 13-20. Were looking for Poly, BLT, BWV or BCV. In alternative could potentially travel Sept 6-13. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the standard rooms are all booked that are at 43 points. Only thing that was available at BWV was the garden/pool view which were a little more. OKW has availability and it would be 43 points. SS would be 51 points and AKL would be 58 points.
Oh, ok. Thanks for checking! If we booked the OKW at 43 points, would it be possible to get on the waitlist for the room at BVW that's 43 points. Thanks!

We are interested in a standard studio Sept 13-20. Were looking for Poly, BLT, BWV or BCV. In alternative could potentially travel Sept 6-13. Thanks.

I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. My daughter has a meet today and it was in an area that had no service. Unfortunately, the only resort available for either of your requested dates is SS.

Oh, ok. Thanks for checking! If we booked the OKW at 43 points, would it be possible to get on the waitlist for the room at BVW that's 43 points. Thanks!

Sure we can do that. But it's no quarantee and I can not do a refund if BWV doesn't open up. I hope you understand.

Thank you for checking so quickly! I was thinking OKW would be 63 points and SS 75.
You are absolutely correct. Sorry, I'm trying to get things completed for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Moving too quick. It would be 63 points for OKW and 75 for SS from Sept. 11-17.

You are absolutely correct. Sorry, I'm trying to get things completed for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Moving too quick. It would be 63 points for OKW and 75 for SS from Sept. 11-17.
Great thank you. When you get a chance no rush and I'm sure it's a long shot but would you mind checking if there is any availability for BLT, BC or AK? Same week, studio
PS. Happy Birthday to your daughter

Hi! I do
Great thank you. When you get a chance no rush and I'm sure it's a long shot but would you mind checking if there is any availability for BLT, BC or AK? Same week, studio
PS. Happy Birthday to your daughter

Awe! Thank you! I will let her know! I double checked resort availability and it's still the same. Only OKW and SS for the dates you are requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter