[CLOSED] 150-200 BWV Points for Rent after 10/1/23 (including Christmas) or Transfer at $20/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

jls886

DIS Veteran
We have somewhere between 150-200 points available to rent (depending on your need) at Boardwalk Villas. We have an October use year, and these are our 2023 points, so we would prefer to book vacations starting October 1, 2023 or after. I can book 11 months out at BWV.

The price is $20/point, and the full payment is due upon confirmation of booking. We've rented to multiple people through the Disboards in the past, but have used all of our points ourselves the last few years so haven't rented in a little while.

Feel free to comment on this thread or send me a PM, and I'll check availability as soon as I can. In order to check availability I need to know:
(1) Check in and check out dates
(2) Preferred resort, and a second and third choice if you have them
(3) Preferred room type

In order to book your reservation, I will need:
(1) Names of all persons in your party
(2) Ages of any children
(3) Address
(4) Phone number
(5) Email address
(6) Main contact person

[If you would like to book a vacation prior to October 1, we may be able to accommodate it, but it would be completely non-refundable because we would need to borrow back points in order to book.]

I am interested in booking a standard studio at Boardwalk or another hotel from 12/10/22 to 12/15/22 for 2 adults.
Please let me know if you find any availability as we are flexible with the hotel.

I am interested in booking a standard studio at Boardwalk or another hotel from 12/10/22 to 12/15/22 for 2 adults.
Please let me know if you find any availability as we are flexible with the hotel.
Right now, there are no studios available for 12/10-12/15/22. An AKL standard view studio is available 12/13-12/15, but the first three nights are not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter