• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 150 OKW Points - October 2022 Use year for transfer @$17.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLafont

Earning My Ears
150 Old Key West (OKW) points for transfer to a DVC member’s account. I will accept $17.00 PP for the entire lot of 150. These are Oct 2022 use year points, newly issued with full longevity. My points contracts are legacy and have no restrictions on use as some of the newer contracts., Cruise Line, INTERVALS, etc. These points can be banked for future use as well. I accept Paypal or Venmo with the buyer assuming any associated fees.

I’ve done these transfers numerous times and can answer any concerns you may have. The transaction is done via 3 way call to Member Services. Points are transferred with all parties on the call once Payment is confirmed.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter