• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED. 150 POINTS $11/PT | FOR RENT OR TRANSFER | BLT - USE YEAR FEB

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrabit

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Bay Lake Towers $11 per point. *** THESE POINTS MUST BE USED BY JANUARY 31ST, 2021 ***

To check availability and make a reservation I will need:
-check-in and -out dates (These points can only be used until January 31st, 2021),
-preferred resorts in order,
-names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

If there is availability for the time and resort you prefer, I will make the reservation at that time.
I will provide the reservation number and forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours. Payment can be made by PayPal using friends and family. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Bay Lake Towers $11 per point. *** THESE POINTS MUST BE USED BY JANUARY 31ST, 2021 ***

To check availability and make a reservation I will need:
-check-in and -out dates (These points can only be used until January 31st, 2021),
-preferred resorts in order,
-names of everyone in your party, ages of children, address and phone number.

If there is availability for the time and resort you prefer, I will make the reservation at that time.
I will provide the reservation number and forward the email confirmation from Disney to your email address.

After the confirmation is sent, I will require a non-refundable 50% deposit to hold the reservation or it will be cancelled within 48 hours. Payment can be made by PayPal using friends and family. Any fees incurred through payment via PayPal will be transferred to your balance. Full balance is required 60 days before your trip.

Thank you for your time.

:)
PM sent. Thank you!

looking for any resort at Disney world for 6 people, 3 adults, 3 teens. Dec 27th-Jan 2nd. What do you have? Cheapest points would be preferred. Would love a studio if we can logistically fit everyone legally! Not sure if I can pm yet! Thanks in advance 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter