CLOSED - 150 SSR points for rent @$13pp **MUST USE BY 11/30/20**

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpavle79

Standing by for teleportation
Can be used at any resort with availability (ex Riviera) between now and 11/30/20. The reservation must use ALL 150 points and I can borrow up to 15 more if needed to complete reservation.

Please send me a message with the following and I can check availability and the number of points needed:
1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC property (i.e. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) Animal Kingdom (AKV), Grand Floridian (VGF), etc.)
4. Room type (Any, Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom)
5. View (Standard, Preferred, Lake, Savanna, etc.)

Upon determination of availability, you will need to provide the names of all people in the group with the ages of children under 18-years old, along with contact information (name, address, email address and phone number).
Once the reservation details and price is agreed upon, I will book the reservation and forward the confirmation. Upon receipt of confirmation the balance in full will be due within 24 hours via PayPal. If you wish to use a contract I will arrange for that.

Looking forward to helping with your vacation!!

Looking for anything on monorail or Crescent lake from 11/10-11/15 for 4 (2 adults, 2 teens).

Hi! Currently the only match I’m getting for those dates and resorts is Boardwalk Villas (walking distance to Epcot) 1-Bedroom Deluxe Villa Garden/Pool view for 155 points/$2,015 for those 5 nights. Is this something you’d be interested in? I can check other resorts as well but this is all for monorail or crescent lake. Thanks!

Hi, we're looking for October 25 - November 2, preferably a Studio at Poly, but willing to look at other Studio and 1 BR options.

Hi!
1st choice - AKL standard studio, check in either 9/25 or 9/26, out either 9/30, 10/1, or 10/2

2nd, 3rd, 4th choice - boardwalk, okw, or ssr, check-in either 9/25 or 9/26 stay 4 nights

I'm fairly flexible just don't want to spend much. So any of those will work

Thanks

Can be used at any resort with availability (ex Riviera) between now and 11/30/20. The reservation must use ALL 150 points and I can borrow up to 15 more if needed to complete reservation.

Please send me a message with the following and I can check availability and the number of points needed:
1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC property (i.e. Bay Lake Tower (BLT) Animal Kingdom (AKV), Grand Floridian (VGF), etc.)

Upon determination of availability, you will need to provide the names of all people in the group with the ages of children under 18-years old, along with contact information (name, address, email address and phone number).
Once the reservation details and price is agreed upon, I will book the reservation and forward the confirmation. Upon receipt of confirmation the balance in full will be due within 24 hours via PayPal. If you wish to use a contract I will arrange for that.

11/21/20
11/25/20
SSR
Studio
Standard

Looking for a studio 10-25 - 10/30- Copper Creek or Boulders Ridge. Would also do a split stay with either BLT or VGF.

Thanks

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date

PM sent

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date

Hi there! Are these points still available? I am a current DVC member so I am able to view openings - Just wanted to see if these were still available for rent. I just rented recently for a trip in August so I have references if you’d like : )

Checking to see if you have any points left? Looking for a standard studio. Either Old Key West or Animal kingdom Kadani Village. Might be open to other availability. Looking for either October 21st to the 23rd or November 4th to the 6th.

Hi there! Looking for an AKL studio from 10/9-10/12 for 1 adult and 1 child. Lmk thanks! :)
Hi! No
Hi!
1st choice - AKL standard studio, check in either 9/25 or 9/26, out either 9/30, 10/1, or 10/2

2nd, 3rd, 4th choice - boardwalk, okw, or ssr, check-in either 9/25 or 9/26 stay 4 nights

I'm fairly flexible just don't want to spend much. So any of those will work

Thanks
Hi! No availability for AKL studio 9/25-10/2. You could do a 1-bedroom for those dates for 165 points. This is a minimum 150 point rental.

Checking to see if you have any points left? Looking for a standard studio. Either Old Key West or Animal kingdom Kadani Village. Might be open to other availability. Looking for either October 21st to the 23rd or November 4th to the 6th.
Sorry but this is a minimum 150 point rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter