CLOSED: 154 SSR points for rent April UY must use by 3/31/21 - $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the points be transferred? I would be seriously interested renting your points either way. If no transfer then you can book the room. Polynesian 3/5 checking out 3/7 studio standard view

Last edited:
Hi!

Can’t PM you. I’m looking for a studio on 3/12-3/13 for 2 adults at either BLT or GFV, if available. Ready to book immediately!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sending a PM!
Edit: looks like you don't have PMs available - maybe you've not posted the required 10 times to unlock it? Regardless I'm interested in all your points if you still have them.

Hello Grandpa JJ,
I know it’s not much, but would so appreciate if you would rent us 15 points for the Boardwalk villas/March 4. We are moving to North Carolina in April and Disney has been my children’s bright spot during some difficult times..wanting to take them to see the flower and garden show, which we have never seen.
Thanks so much for considering,
Anastasia

Hello! I was wondering if there was any availability for HHI 2/27 - 2/28 or 3/13-3/14. Thank you!

I am trying to get my 10 posts so that I can PM. I will start with Kevin since he was first to respond. If he does not want the points I'll move down the list. I am only renting as I will need to do a transfer for my trip next year.

Kevin, SSR is booked, but I can get a prefered Studio at OKW for 150pts. If interested let me know and I'll send you a PM as soon as I can.

Hi, I’m looking for a one night rental if you are willing and make it down the list this far. Thank you!

hi im interested in two studios 2/19-2/21 for two adults each studio. Looking for OKW SSR or AKV. Thank you.

Hi, looking to book at the polynesian from feb 25 to march 1 in a standard studio. Thanks!

Would like to check in March 5 and check out March 8. Prefer studio or 1 BR depending on number of points you have available. Will also send PM.

Hello! Are there any points left? Would be interested in renting a studio or 1 bedroom for one of the following weekends: 2/12-2/14, 2/19-2/21, 3/5-3/7, 3/12- 3/14, 3/19-3/21, 3/26-3/28.
Thank you!

Do you have any points left? I am looking for wilderness lodge on feb 19-feb 22 or AKL or Polynesian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter