CLOSED 158 pts for rent 11.00 a point must be used by 01/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
Looking for a studio at any resort on 11/3 & 11/4 (and 11/5 if you have points). Could you possibly check availability? I would be OK even if you could just do 11/3. THanks!

Hi,

I was looking to see if there was any availability on nov 5-8 for 5 people. I am pretty open to anything. Grand Floridian studio, Boardwalk studio, BLT 1 bedroom top choices.

Thanks,

Marissa

I have 158 pts for rent,for 11.00 a point, these are banked points that I didn't use. All travel must be completed by 01/31/2017.. I have rented numerous times before and never had any problems. At this point I can get a reservation at any DVC resort.... Thanks
We're looking for a studio at Bay Lake Towers Jan 13 - 16, 2017 (Check-in Friday, Check-out Monday = 2 weekend nights + 1 weekday night. Would need 46 points total. 2 adults. Is there any availability? You can also email me at Dania_Music at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!!

I'm looking for a blt studio August 31, I'm already booked just need to add a day so I am serious and ready to book!

Would like to book a studio at BWV or BCV for three nights for two people beginning November 1st. Thank you

We are looking for Nov 12-19 for party of five. (2016)
Open to any resort that can accommodate size or possible connecting rooms.
Thanks

My family is looking for a 2-bedroom at Wilderness Lodge 11/26-11/30 (but are flexible on dates through the first two weeks of December). Our reservation would be exactly 158 points and willing to make payment today. Thanks!

Hi, Interested in September 16 to 18th, 2016 (2 nights) Studio on MK side of World. Alternative choice is Studio for 2 nights September 30 -October 2, 2016. No DP, just Magical Express.

Thanks for the offering

Do you still have points available? I need 134 points for AKV 10/15/16 check in to 10/21/16 check out.
This should be for a 1 bedroom value. Please let me know if you have points and if you can see if there is a reservation available. If so please book it . 2 adults only

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter