• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 16 Polynesian Points for Rent, Feb 2019 UY, $14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

EYL

Mouseketeer
173 93 76 16 Polynesian points for rent @ $15 $14 per point. These are banked from my February 2019 UY, and will expire on 1/31/21. So, at this point, it's good for any DVC resort!

Buyer pays any fees for payment method, where applicable. I accept Zelle, where there’s typically no fees.

I will use a contract. Contract guarantees that if the resort closes due to pandemic, you will get a full refund.

PM if interested! Please include:
- Check in/out dates
- Preferred resort(s)
- Preferred room type (Studio, 1BR, etc.)
- Preferred view (Standard, Lake, etc.)

Last edited:
Hi, looking to rent last week of october or 1st week of november of 2020 for 4 nights...

Resort preference- AKV - Jambo house
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)- studio
* Number in your party- 4
* Ages of any children in your party 2 adults 2 kids 17 years old

Hi, looking to rent last week of october or 1st week of november of 2020 for 4 nights...

Resort preference- AKV - Jambo house
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)- studio
* Number in your party- 4
* Ages of any children in your party 2 adults 2 kids 17 years old

PM sent. Thanks so much for your interest!

Hello are you willing to transfer? If so, please PM since I am a new member on here I can not start the PM.

Hello are you willing to transfer? If so, please PM since I am a new member on here I can not start the PM.

Hi! Unfortunately, these are banked points from my February 2019 UY and cannot be transferred, from what I understand.

Looking for a 1BR standard at BLT or Riviera for 8/4-8/9. 2 adults and 2 kids (1, 2)

Last edited:
PM sent but no Standard View availability for your August dates. Thanks for your interest!

Looking for 2 nights at a studio that sleeps 5. The dates are August 18-20. Thank you!

Looking for 2 nights at a studio that sleeps 5. The dates are August 18-20. Thank you!

Hi! Thanks for the interest. Virtually all resorts have studio availability for check in on 8/18 and out on 8/20. Can you narrow down your resorts (and view) so that I can tell you how many points it would cost?

Hello! Any studio, 14-17 Aug?

Hi! Aside from Riviera, every resort seems to have studio availability during that time. If you'd like to narrow down your preferred resort and view, I can let you know the points needed?

Sorry, "sleeps 5" is the key. Boardwalk, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, and Riviera all have availability and can accommodate 5 people.

Hi! Aside from Riviera, every resort seems to have studio availability during that time. If you'd like to narrow down your preferred resort and view, I can let you know the points needed?
Hello! Poly or GF works, studio standard or pool

173 Polynesian points for rent @ $15 $14 per point. These are banked from my February 2019 UY, and will expire on 1/31/21. So, at this point, it's good for any DVC resort!

Buyer pays any fees for payment method, where applicable. I accept Zelle, where there’s typically no fees.

I will use a contract. Contract guarantees that if the resort closes due to pandemic, you will get a full refund.

PM if interested! Please include:
- Check in/out dates
- Preferred resort(s)
- Preferred room type (Studio, 1BR, etc.)
- Preferred view (Standard, Lake, etc.)

Any availability at a monorail resort for 12/24-12/27 (checkout), 3 nights? Curious how many points one of those would take. 2 adults only so any size room/lowest number of points possible.

Any availability at a monorail resort for 12/24-12/27 (checkout), 3 nights? Curious how many points one of those would take. 2 adults only so any size room/lowest number of points possible.

Hi! Thanks for your interest. Only 1BRs are available, and the cheapest is at BLT. A lake view for 176 points. I won't have enough to book... Sorry!

I am interested in a two bedroom at Bay Lake towers for September 6 & 7. Two nights looks available and 80 points for Lake view. Are the points still available to rent? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter