CLOSED: 160 points for rent at Saratoga Springs, used before August. $16 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adjensen

Dakota Cacher
Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Pay by PayPal, ApplePay or Zelle (preferred)

First come to thread, first reserved, it's late here in Central Florida, give me a little time to get back to you (again, in thread order.)

Last edited:

Looking to book a deluxe studio for Check in Saturday May 14 and check out Sunday May 15, 2022. Two adults and one three year old child. Currently see one available at Boulder Ridge but any Walt Disney world resort will work. Thank you.

I’m looking for 1 bedroom villa at any resort for May 2nd. 1 night only.
2 adults
3 kids

Back open, people who engaged with the deal yesterday appear to have walked away today.

Please post a PM, with your requested dates and room category. Available from April 2022 until July 31, 2022 (EXTREMELY AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 2022.)

I am leaving for a cruise tomorrow, so I am shutting this down, may reopen in a week when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter