CLOSED $16pp-POINTS FOR RENT-150 PTS VALID ALL DVC RESORTS- OKW HOME RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

59 years of marriage
We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru Mar. 2021) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru Nov. 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hello
I am looking for AKL Savannah view jumbo house, December 6th checking in December 10th checking out. Thank you

Hi. Looking for AKL Jambo House, Savannah View Room for November 4th and 5th. Is that room available for those dates? Thanks!

Looking at Aulani, Sept 19-26, prefer a studio but also maybe flexible. Let me know what you got. Thanks!

Thanks. What about the 3rd instead of the 5th for OKW?
A one bedroom is available for the 3rd and 4th @ 48 pts. If you decide to book, do so asap. I would need names, children ages and sex, address, phone, and email.
Have a wonderful evening.
Pat

A one bedroom is available for the 3rd and 4th @ 48 pts. If you decide to book, do so asap. I would need names, children ages and sex, address, phone, and email.
Have a wonderful evening.
Pat
By the way, you would have to PM me the information. Read PM posting if you're not familiar

Looking at Aulani, Sept 19-26, prefer a studio but also maybe flexible. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
The only thing I could find for those dates was a 1 bedroom but that's at 322 pts which I can't do. However, another possibility is 3 nights in a studio Sept 20 out the 23rd @ 75 pts and 23rd out the 26th in 1 bedroom @ 105 pts. That would be 6 nights. Let me know asap.
Would need to PM me (look at rules for PM) with names, children ages and sex, address, phone, email.
I know this would require a move, but Disney would move luggage for you.
Let me know.

In search of 2 bedroom- Week 11/23. Dates flexible.
Looking at 11/24-11/29 or 11/23-11/28
Tom, I'm so sorry but I wouldn't have enough points for that. A 2 bedroom is available at OKW for your dates though. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter