CLOSED-180 points to rent by Aug 2015, $12 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

worker33

Mouseketeer
Owner at Beach Club Villas with 180 points available for booking arrivals for my current use year (up to Aug 31, 2015).

Point cost is $12 per point.

Please provide me with;
1. check-in
2. check-out date
3. preferred resort(s)
4. number of guests
5. desired room size
6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Hi Looking for a studio anywhere. First choices would BCV and AK. April 12-17. 4 guests, 2 adults 2 children (4,2). Standard or value view is fine. Thanks.

April 20-22 studio at AK for 2 adults and 2 children (3 and 6) - I would like a savannah view if possible.

Hi Looking for a studio anywhere. First choices would BCV and AK. April 12-17. 4 guests, 2 adults 2 children (4,2). Standard or value view is fine. Thanks.

Hi,
Nothing at BC, but there IS a studio available at AKL, Kidani, standard view- 80 pts. PM or e-mail if you'd like to proceed.

TY, Neil

Looking for as many nights as possible between 3/1-3/13 prefer studio but would consider any size
Beach club bay lake or gf.

Need one to two nights 2/19/2015. AKL or OKW or BC ? A gift to my son - just the two of us. Please advise and ok to message me of any availablity. Thank you.

I was interested in a standard view villa at the Polynesian for June 7-12. Is there any availability for these dates? Also what is your payment policy?

Hello, looking for rent points:

1. check-in May 1st
2. check-out date may 5th
3. preferred resort(s)animal kingdom lodge
4. number of guests 2
5. desired room size studio
6. desired room view standard

Thank you!!!

Owner at Beach Club Villas with 180 points available for booking arrivals for my current use year (up to Aug 31, 2015).

Point cost is $12 per point.

Please provide me with;
1. check-in
2. check-out date
3. preferred resort(s)
4. number of guests
5. desired room size
6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Looking for either 2 studios (same resort) or a 2-bedroom from 4/8 - 4/13, can you check availability for me? Could book tonight if available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter