• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed. 20 BWV pts $12/pt - must use all 20 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanenRox

Disney Junkies
Closed.20 BWV pts that don't expire until Aug 31, 2017 at $12/pt. Prefer paypal. Not trying to be difficult, but have to rent all 20 pts at once. Can not transfer and I have no additional points to rent. Will try to be timely with responses. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am looking to add one night to the end of our trip, Friday night, nov 18th. I'm sure it's a long shot, just hoping for a cancellation or something. Studio or 1 bedroom, what ever points allow for, prob studio. Thanks, Dena

I am looking to add one night to the end of our trip, Friday night, nov 18th. I'm sure it's a long shot, just hoping for a cancellation or something. Studio or 1 bedroom, what ever points allow for, prob studio. Thanks, Dena
Sorry for the delay, I don't see any availability in a studio (and that's all the points would allow for).

Wilderness lodge studio on 10/11 for 15 pts is available. If you want me to proceed, we'll have to speak on the phone because it's less than 30 days...
Anything sleep 5 available either oct 10 or oct 11? Just need one night.
Thanks for checking

That would work, but I didn't think they allowed 5 in those studios. I do however understand the 30 day window for you.

That would work, but I didn't think they allowed 5 in those studios. I do however understand the 30 day window for you.
It said "up to 5" but let's each research. If you want to proceed, I'll send my phone number in a "conversation".

20 BWV pts that don't expire until Aug 31, 2017 at $12/pt. Prefer paypal. Not trying to be difficult, but have to rent all 20 pts at once. Can not transfer and I have no additional points to rent. Will try to be timely with responses. Thanks.
Hi there...any studio available for one night, October 14? Thank you

Looking for a studio- one night 10/23/16 - 2 adults - any resort.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter