• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[CLOSED] 20 points left for rent by 2/28/2018 at $12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcepark

Tokyo Disneyland is cool!
20 points left!
---
166 points for rent at $12.50pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2018.

If you rent over 150 points (e.g. 5-6 days of a one-bedroom in February) I'll knock the price down to $10 per point.

Checking availability, there is essentially nothing available for Nov/Dec. Here are some other availability notes:
- There is full availability for one-bedrooms at Saratoga Springs from Jan 14-Feb 28, from 26-41 points per night
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Boardwalk Jan 29-Feb 15 and again Feb 25-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Old Key West Jan 28-Feb 17 and again Feb 24-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Animal Kingdom Jan 29-Feb 15 and Feb 24-28
- There is studio availability at Animal Kingdom Feb 4-7 and Feb 26-28
- There is also essentially full availability at Vero Beach in case that's interesting to you. Hilton Head too.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Last edited:

166 points for rent at $12.50pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2018.

If you rent over 150 points (e.g. 5-6 days of a one-bedroom in February) I'll knock the price down to $10 per point.

Checking availability, there is essentially nothing available for Nov/Dec. Here are some other availability notes:
- There is full availability for one-bedrooms at Saratoga Springs from Jan 14-Feb 28, from 26-41 points per night
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Boardwalk Jan 29-Feb 15 and again Feb 25-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Old Key West Jan 28-Feb 17 and again Feb 24-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Animal Kingdom Jan 29-Feb 15 and Feb 24-28
- There is studio availability at Animal Kingdom Feb 4-7 and Feb 26-28
- There is also essentially full availability at Vero Beach in case that's interesting to you. Hilton Head too.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Looking for studio at animal kingdom for dates me tioned, Fe 4-7

Unfortunately, it looks like the night of Feb 4 sold out of studios. Feb 5-7 is still available.
So that would be the nights of 2/5-6. Could you tell me what class is available, I was hoping for value. Thank you for your response

any studios available from January 26-27 (Friday to Sunday) Would Prefer BWV either Standard or Preferred, BLT Standard, AK Savannah Club or Standard or even VALUE, Poly Standard, Grand FL Standard. Please let me know its for a birthday celebration so I would hope there is. thanks very much in advance!!!!!

Susie-- there is full availability for a one-bedroom at Saratoga Springs for Feb 16-Feb 20 for 134 points.

Linda-- I'm sorry, the studios sold out. One bedroom is available Feb 4-6 for 56 points.

G. Napoli-- sorry, no studios available. One-bedroom preferred is available at Saratoga Springs for 62 points.

Looking for studio (open to 1 bdrm as well) at WDW for 01/19-01/25. Thanks

NJ Family - 1/19-1/25 there is a one-bedroom available at Saratoga Springs for 166 points. Because you'd use up all of the points I could offer a further discount. Let me know if you'd like to move forward.

EDIT: we are also open to BLT from 2/8 - 2/11 for 164 points. Thanks
Hello - please put me on the list if others fall through. We'd like SSR 2 BR from 2/7 - 2/11? Thanks.

Last edited:
EDIT: we are also open to BLT from 2/8 - 2/11 for 164 points. Thanks
Hello - please put me on the list if others fall through. We'd like SSR 2 BR from 2/7 - 2/11? Thanks.
I see SSR 2BR 2/7-2/11 for 146 points. I don't see BLT 2/8-2/11?

Hi - is there a 1 BR at BLT those dates? Or possibly 1 BR at GFV for 2/8 - 2/11? trying to use >150 points to get the $10 rate!!

Hi - is there a 1 BR at BLT those dates? Or possibly 1 BR at GFV for 2/8 - 2/11? trying to use >150 points to get the $10 rate!!
I'd be happy to give you the SSR 2BR 2/7-2/11 for 146 points at the $10 rate. Nothing available at the other resorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter