• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[CLOSED] 20 points left for rent by 2/28/2018 at $12.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you - please email me with next steps. Thanks.

Last edited:
166 points for rent at $12.50pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2018.

If you rent over 150 points (e.g. 5-6 days of a one-bedroom in February) I'll knock the price down to $10 per point.

Checking availability, there is essentially nothing available for Nov/Dec. Here are some other availability notes:
- There is full availability for one-bedrooms at Saratoga Springs from Jan 14-Feb 28, from 26-41 points per night
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Boardwalk Jan 29-Feb 15 and again Feb 25-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Old Key West Jan 28-Feb 17 and again Feb 24-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Animal Kingdom Jan 29-Feb 15 and Feb 24-28
- There is studio availability at Animal Kingdom Feb 4-7 and Feb 26-28
- There is also essentially full availability at Vero Beach in case that's interesting to you. Hilton Head too.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Hi
How much would a 6 night stay first week of Feb be at Boardwalk?

Hi, interested in AKL for Jan 27-feb 3rd ( we can be flexible with those dates a little bit, but would like 7 nights in the same room. Looking for a standard or savannah view (prefer Savannah) thanks

Hello, I'm interested in Grand Californian Studio Nov 10-12 (2 nights, 48 points). I would consider 1 night Nov 11-12 if the dates/points are not available for both. Thank you!

I’m looking for Aulani 1/31-2/3 2 bedroom island view. It’s currently available and is 150 points. If your other reservation potential falls through I’d like to book. I’m adding onto a current reservation I have and I’m short on my own points. Thanks. Kim.

166 points for rent at $12.50pp. Trip must be completed by 2/28/2018.

If you rent over 150 points (e.g. 5-6 days of a one-bedroom in February) I'll knock the price down to $10 per point.

Checking availability, there is essentially nothing available for Nov/Dec. Here are some other availability notes:
- There is full availability for one-bedrooms at Saratoga Springs from Jan 14-Feb 28, from 26-41 points per night
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Boardwalk Jan 29-Feb 15 and again Feb 25-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Old Key West Jan 28-Feb 17 and again Feb 24-28
- There is availability for one-bedrooms at Animal Kingdom Jan 29-Feb 15 and Feb 24-28
- There is studio availability at Animal Kingdom Feb 4-7 and Feb 26-28
- There is also essentially full availability at Vero Beach in case that's interesting to you. Hilton Head too.

I have rented out points many times before with no issues.

Trip must be fully prepaid, no refunds. PayPal accepted. Process: once we agree on dates and you send me your information, I'll fully book the reservation online using the DVC rental tool and forward you the reservation; we then DocuSign a standard agreement and you pay me. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Hi
Looking for:
Check in 12/21/17
Check out 12/25/17
2 adults
Anywhere
Thank you!

Thanks all-- at this point waiting to work through with fstone. Will let folks know asap if that falls through!

Hi! 20 points left at $12.50. I can borrow a few points from next year to round out a reservation if necessary. Some studio nights at AK, SSR, OKW available midweek in Feb. The most interesting option probably is a studio Feb 16 at Animal Kingdom/Kidani Village at 22 points-- let me know if anyone wants it! Actually I'll go to $10/point for anyone who wants that one just to close this out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter