• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - 200 BLT points to sell - $13/pt - use by Nov. 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMing you - there is a std view Studio at the Poly available for 27 pts for the night of Aug 10th that I would love to snag if you wouldn't mind renting out a small number of your points to me.

Thanks so much for a smooth transaction! Loved working with you!

Anything studio wise 9-4 through 9-10? or 9/18 through 9/24 or 25?
2 Adults who have rented before, will even split stay (have in past).

Kidani is top pick, will do others though except SSR or OKW.

Thanks!
Hello, I can get 9/4-9/7 at Bay Lake - lake view - 51 pts. 9/7 is available in 1 BR AKL Jambo Club Level - 39 pts, but two days of food and drinks which is awesome!! 9/8 has studio at Polynesian. Nothing for the 9th. Not having any luck for later timeframe other than SSR.

Sadly, that's not going to work for me unless Poly possibly has 7-8th perhaps? I don't want to do a 1br and then switch a few days later to a 3rd resort, if that makes sense. Thanks!

Do you see any studios available 11/17-11/20 or 11/24-11/27?
Only seeing the first two nights, the 24th and 25th at OKW in a studio - 24pts right now. Could waitlist the 26th. PM me if interested. Thank you!

Thanks so much for a smooth transaction! Loved working with you!
Sadly, that's not going to work for me unless Poly possibly has 7-8th perhaps? I don't want to do a 1br and then switch a few days later to a 3rd resort, if that makes sense. Thanks!
Totally makes sense. Just wanted to throw that Club Level out there, because those are impossible to get. I'll keep my eyes open, but don't see any studios for more than one night starting on the 7th right now. I will hold onto the BayLake 9/4-9/7 studio for now, if you are interested in the future.

Hi I am looking for a studio for 3 adults 1 child age 14 for check in on Saturday sept 1 and check out Monday sept 3. Hopefully for animal kingdom Savannah view but please check for anything available.
Thank you!

Hi I am looking for a studio for 3 adults 1 child age 14 for check in on Saturday sept 1 and check out Monday sept 3. Hopefully for animal kingdom Savannah view but please check for anything available.
Thank you!
Unfortunately I don't see any for those dates. I have 8/28-9/1 at AKL Jambo standard studio and 9/4-9/7 at BLT, but not the three nights in between.

Do you have anything available in a studio for 2 adults, 1 child for one night, Nov 29th, checking out Nov 30th?
Thanks!

We're looking for a studio any resort for one night 2adults/2children - we are flexible and can say any night of either 11/21, 11/22, or 11/23. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter