CLOSED: 200 BWV Oct 2018 use year $15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm looking for a 2 bedroom at OKW Nov 22-Dec 2 2018. Do you have any points left?
No availability on November 22nd, but Disney's Old Key West Resort 2 Bedroom Villa is available Nov 23-Dec 2, 2018 for 316 points.

If you are interested in booking please let me know your email address so I get all your information.

Hi! Anything for September 8th-15th? 2 adults, 1 Disney adult (10) and a 5 year old. Could probably do studio or 1 bdrm.

Hi! Anything for September 8th-15th? 2 adults, 1 Disney adult (10) and a 5 year old. Could probably do studio or 1 bdrm.
There is Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Deluxe Studio Preferred for 97 points.

There is Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge 1 Bedroom Villa for 204 points.

Good morning,

Honeymoon planning and seeking Poly 11/6-11/10!! Also interested in Dining Plan and ME if possible. Thanks so much for checking.

I am looking for any one or two nights available in a standard studio at BWV. I am flexible with dates, but only looking for a standard studio there.

Give me your top three months and days of the week and I will find something.

Here are some specific dates.
August 19th-28th (one night)
September 27th (one night)
October 7th-8th
November 22-24th
December 2-4th (one or two nights)
December 31-2 (one or two nights)

Less specific would be:
January through March 8th: Any one or two nights starting on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I would also be ok with AKL value studio for any of these dates. I might want to book more than one set of these dates.

Here are some specific dates.
August 19th-28th (one night)
September 27th (one night)
October 7th-8th
November 22-24th
December 2-4th (one or two nights)
December 31-2 (one or two nights)

Less specific would be:
January through March 8th: Any one or two nights starting on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

I would also be ok with AKL value studio for any of these dates. I might want to book more than one set of these dates.
I can get you Monday-Tuesday any week in February for 14 points per night.

Let me know what works and the best email to contact you to get all your booking information.

Looking for AKL 1BR Value or Standard for 6 nights between Nov. 25 and Dec 14. Ideal dates are Dec. 1-7

I'm looking to book a villa large enough to hold my family or I would be willing to break us up into 2 or 3 studio rooms. There will be 7 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4 (the one yr old will be in a pack n play) November 18 - 22. Do you see anything available that would work for us?

Hello. I am looking 126 points for Aug 24-31 for the aulani. But willing for any combination available Aug 24- sept 2.
Thanks.

Looking for AKL 1BR Value or Standard for 6 nights between Nov. 25 and Dec 14. Ideal dates are Dec. 1-7
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village 1 Bedroom Villa - Savanna View is available Dec 2-8 for 177 points.

If you are interested in booking please let me know your email address to get all the information for the reservation.

I won't be able to book it until tomorrow May 2nd.

I'm looking to book a villa large enough to hold my family or I would be willing to break us up into 2 or 3 studio rooms. There will be 7 adults and 2 children ages 1 and 4 (the one yr old will be in a pack n play) November 18 - 22. Do you see anything available that would work for us?
The only option for that time is Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1 Bedroom Villa for 109 points (sleeps up to 5) and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1-Bedroom Villa Preferred for 126 points (sleeps up to 5).

If you are interested in booking please let me know your email so I can get all your information.

The only option for that time is Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1 Bedroom Villa for 109 points (sleeps up to 5) and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa 1-Bedroom Villa Preferred for 126 points (sleeps up to 5).

If you are interested in booking please let me know your email so I can get all your information.
Thank you! I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Never done this before...not sure how it all works but we would like4 or 5 nights in a studio for 2 people. Can we add dining plan? we have some flexibility with our dates, prefer end of Sept through mid November. Could also do Poly. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter