CLOSED: 207 points for Rent $12/pt-use before 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEMYST1

"Have a Magical Day!!" is my motto!!!!
Hello,
I unfortunately did not bank my 207 points to be used at a later date-but that is good news for someone who would like to rent them! I have rented previously on this board without any issues. I am very willing to set up Magical Express transportation for your party if needed. I can only accept Paypal transactions for the rental of these points. I would like to request to be paid as a friend/family member so there aren't any fees for either of us. I will do my very best to check availability once you contact me. Please let me know if you are interested in renting from me!! Thank you and have a Magical Day!!!:yay:

Hello!

Could you check to see if there are any studios available at any resorts for January 20th thru 27th
3 adults 1 infant (under 2)

Also could you check availability of a studio or 2 bedroom at beach club for November 20th-21st for 5 people?

You can respond here or email me at richa1nj@gmail.com

Hello!

Could you check to see if there are any studios available at any resorts for January 20th thru 27th
3 adults 1 infant (under 2)

Also could you check availability of a studio or 2 bedroom at beach club for November 20th-21st for 5 people?

You can respond here or email me at richa1nj@gmail.com
I am so sorry there is not anything avail for either of those dates.

Hello,
I unfortunately did not bank my 207 points to be used at a later date-but that is good news for someone who would like to rent them! I have rented previously on this board without any issues. I am very willing to set up Magical Express transportation for your party if needed. I can only accept Paypal transactions for the rental of these points. I would like to request to be paid as a friend/family member so there aren't any fees for either of us. I will do my very best to check availability once you contact me. Please let me know if you are interested in renting from me!! Thank you and have a Magical Day!!!:yay:
Hi I am interested in AKL savanna view December 18-23 2 adults. Please let me know!

All You do is call customer service and day you want to transfer points and i can give you my member number......if that's cool email me Hayn5023@aol.com.... thanks

Hi! I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability on Sunday, Nov 26 or Thursday, Nov 30 for 2 adults, 2 children. Would prefer Yacht or Beach Club and/or Wilderness Lodge as my 2 youngest girls have never stayed there. I could possibly do points for both nights if you have some to get rid of, depending on cost! I have rented before...hoping for some Disney magic!
Thanks,
Kelly

Hi, are there any studios for 11/28-12/2? I'm hoping for AK, OKW, Saratoga or Boardwalk Villas. I'm new to this so sorry if my request seems crazy. Sort of a last minute trip and we're really hoping to find something on-property in our budget. Thanks for the help.

Hi! I know it's a long shot, but is there any availability on Sunday, Nov 26 or Thursday, Nov 30 for 2 adults, 2 children. Would prefer Yacht or Beach Club and/or Wilderness Lodge as my 2 youngest girls have never stayed there. I could possibly do points for both nights if you have some to get rid of, depending on cost! I have rented before...hoping for some Disney magic!
Thanks,
Kelly
There is a 1bdrm at OKW for 11/30-12/1 not sure if that would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter