CLOSED: 207 points for Rent $12/pt-use before 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, are there any studios for 11/28-12/2? I'm hoping for AK, OKW, Saratoga or Boardwalk Villas. I'm new to this so sorry if my request seems crazy. Sort of a last minute trip and we're really hoping to find something on-property in our budget. Thanks for the help.
So sorry nothing avail

Any chance there is availability for 11/25 check-in, 11/29 checkout? Any resort, 2 adults and 1 child.

Thanks for checking! How many points would it be for a night there? We've never stayed at that one!
It would be 24 points at OKW and there is a room avail at SSR for 30 points. WE really like OKW because the rooms are so big--no elevators but it never has been a problem for us!

Any chance there is availability for 11/25 check-in, 11/29 checkout? Any resort, 2 adults and 1 child.
All I see is a studio at Boardwalk on 11/25 and then a 1bdrm 11/26-11/27 at ssr. I can't find any avail for 11/28 unfortunately.

It would be 24 points at OKW and there is a room avail at SSR for 30 points. WE really like OKW because the rooms are so big--no elevators but it never has been a problem for us!
Good info, thank you! Can you use points to stay in the hotel, or is it only for the villas? We don't really need a 1 bedroom...

Good info, thank you! Can you use points to stay in the hotel, or is it only for the villas? We don't really need a 1 bedroom...
The hotels are usually more points and I have to check with guest services-they charge a $100 booking fee as well. They prefer dvc members to stay in the DCC resorts.

What are the dates please? I still have points.

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas

1-Bedroom Villa - Island Gardens View
checking in: DEC 2, 2017
checking out: DEC 3, 2017

1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View
checking in: DEC 3, 2017
checking out: DEC 6, 2017

Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas

1-Bedroom Villa - Island Gardens View
checking in: DEC 2, 2017
checking out: DEC 3, 2017

1 Bedroom Villa - Standard View
checking in: DEC 3, 2017
checking out: DEC 6, 2017
I do see that there is a Island Garden view avail for the whole stay for 144 pts

Looking for a studio at AKL for 11/10-11/11 - know its a longshot, but wanted to check just in case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter