• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - 210 Points for Rent - $12 pp must be used by April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRT-eagle

Mouseketeer
Up to 210 points for rent - no minimum. Have rented many times. I take paypal for point rentals.

Hi, I'm looking for BLT, AK, WLV, BC, or BWV Jan 21-29, 2017. I listed them in order of preference. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for BLT, AK, WLV, BC, or BWV Jan 21-29, 2017. I listed them in order of preference. Thanks!
Could only find availability in a 1 BR at wilderness Lodge. Let me know what size accommodation and I can look some more. Studios during that time are all single day availability.

Hi, I'm looking for a studio or 1 brm villa at Wilderness Lodge this December from the 19th to the 24th. Thanks!

I'm looking for 3/2/17-3/5/17. Studio. #1=Beach Club, #2=Boardwalk, or Bay Lake Tower. Thanks!

Could only find availability in a 1 BR at wilderness Lodge. Let me know what size accommodation and I can look some more. Studios during that time are all single day availability.

Looking for 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant. Thanks for checking! We could also do the January 28-February 5. We really don't want a 1 bedroom, but could do AK Savannah view or other views at the resorts. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Looking for 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 infant. Thanks for checking! We could also do the January 28-February 5. We really don't want a 1 bedroom, but could do AK Savannah view or other views at the resorts. Thanks again.
Could not find anything that week either

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter