Closed 210 points for rent to be used thru 3/2023 @ $17.00 ppt. - HR-SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for last minute BCV studio for 1/12-1/13 this week. Pm you
Hello,
There are no studios at BCV or any of the other 11 resorts open for 1/12-1/13.
I will keep it on my daily list and check periodically.
All the best,
Brian

Hi!
I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk or Beach Club. 2/26-3/1. Is there availability?

Hi there,
I am looking to accommodations for 3 (2 adults + 1 child) from 3/18-3/26 if there is availability.

Hi,
SSR has a one bedroom villa standard for 268 pts. or one bedroom preferred for 316 pts.
The other 11 resorts only have 1-5 nights available. You could do a split resort stay as
well. PM me if interested.
All the best,
Brian

Circling back to my previous ask, any studios Feb 4 - 6?
I have you on my list to keep checking and nothing has opened up yet, not even
single days. I am keeping an eye on your days.
All the best,
Brian

I expanded the search to studio, one and two bedroom for 2/26-3/1. SSR two bedroom standard 123pts.,
two bedroom preferred 147pts., other resorts only have one or two night availability. Let me know if you
are interested.
All the best,
Brian

I am looking for one night 3/7-3/8, studio, Poly if you happen to have points and there is availability.
Hello,
Poly has a studio open 3/7-3/8 for 25 pts. PM me if you would like to book it.
All the best,
Brian

Hi,
Looking for a 2 bedroom or 2 studios - 8 people total
Dates March 6 - March 11
Thank you!

Looking for one night at Aulani (2/5/23 - 2/6/23). Two adults and two children. Studio preferred, but open to a 1-bedroom. Thanks!

Looking for one night at Aulani (2/5/23 - 2/6/23). Two adults and two children. Studio preferred, but open to a 1-bedroom. Thanks!
Hello,
I checked studio and one bedroom units for 2/5 - 2/6 and there is no availability at this time.
I will put it on my list and check periodically.
All the best,
Brian
Hello,
Poly has a studio open 3/7-3/8 for 25 pts. PM me if you would like to book it.
All the best, Brian

Hi,
Dates March 6 - March 11
Thank you!

Hi,
Dates March 6 - March 11
Thank you!
Hello,
Saratoga Springs has two bedroom villa standard @211 pts., two bedroom preferred @255 pts. or
the Treehouse Villa @262 pts. OKW has the two bedroom villa @217 pts. Other resorts only have
one or two night availability. PM me if you are interested and include your information for the
reservation.
All the best,
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter