CLOSED: 210 SS Points for transfer at $13 point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortchef

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I have 210 Saratoga Springs points that are available for transfer ONLY.

They have an August 2017 use year so can be used until July 31, 2018 or banked by March 31, 2018. The price has just been lowered to $13 per point.

I am only able to transfer the full amount in one transaction.

I have both rented and transferred before without any problems however on this occasion I'd prefer to transfer all in one transaction.

Thanks
Karen

Last edited:
I am interested please pm. Do you mean in March I would call Member Services and banke to next year?

Yes, after the transfer is complete (which is easy and quick to do), you have the option of banking those points by the end of March 2018 to use the following year. My email is Karenbacon9@gmail.com feel free to use, that would be easier for me to access from work!!

Are these still available? If I were to bank them can I use them for December 2018? Just want to confirm b/c the top says March 2018 :)

Thank you all, all of the points have been transferred and this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter