• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 218 RIV Points for Rent at $18pp AUG 2023 UY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasChick123

Always Dreaming of Our Next Vacation
DVC Silver
These are 2023 UY points. Cost is $18pp. Can book any resort within 7 months and Riviera up to 11 months in advance.

Last edited:
I’m an experienced owner. Please contact me with any and all questions.

Can you transfer these points? We are DVC owners with Riviera and looking for additional 100 points for Oct '24. Let me know. thanks

I can transfer them. Let me know if you’d like to proceed.
We we like to move forward with transferring the points at $18 pp. I just recalculated and we actually need 115 points to complete our reservation. Please confirm. Thanks'

Ok great. Whenever you want to move forward, please shoot me a DM, and we can discuss details. Thanks.

Hi, if you still have points available, I’d love to rent from you. I’m an experienced renter of over ten years and can provide references.

I am interested in:
Dates: Saturday, May 25, 2024-Tuesday, May 28, 2024
Room Type: Studio
Room View: Savanna

Please DM me if interested for more details!

168 Points remaining. Can be rented or transferred. These are August ‘23 points.

These are 2023 UY points. Cost is $18pp. Can book any resort within 7 months and Riviera up to 11 months in advance.
Good morning,
We are interested in staying at the Polynesian, Riviera or Bay Lake Tower in a Studio room for 11/8 to 11/14 2024. Four adults and two children. We would need two rooms for these dates Thank you!

Good morning,
We are interested in staying at the Polynesian, Riviera or Bay Lake Tower in a Studio room for 11/8 to 11/14 2024. Four adults and two children. We would need two rooms for these dates Thank you!
Unfortunately, we can only book 11 months out as owners. I may have some points available next month when I can make this reservation. Please check back. Thank you.

My family and I are looking to rent for the first time, if you still have points available, we'd love to rent from you.

I am interested in:
Dates: Thurs March 21, 2024-Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thanks!

My family and I are looking to rent for the first time, if you still have points available, we'd love to rent from you.

I am interested in:
Dates: Thurs March 21, 2024-Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I do not have enough points for this reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter