• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[Closed] 220 AKV Points for Rent - Travel Dec 2022 Onward (Xmas 2022/ Spring Break 2023), $20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoconnor

WDW Nut
I have 220 Animal Kingdom Lodge points for rent. I am an experienced owner who has rented points on these boards previously. The points have a December 2022 use year.

I can book trips at Animal Kingdom Lodge (both Jambo House and Kidani Village) with check-in dates between December 1, 2022 and 11 months from the current day (as of this writing, March 24 2023).

Currently, it is too early to book at other resorts as the 7-month window has not yet opened. Starting on May 1st I can book for check-in dates on December 1st, 2022, and so on.

If interested please PM with desired dates, room type (studio/1 bed/2 bed), view (standard/savannah/value), and Jambo/Kidani preference.

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for TWO Studios, Value view, at AKL (either building) from 12/20/2022 - 12/24/2022. One studio would house four adults and the other would house three adults and a child (4 years old).

(I am just earning my ears but will be able to PM on Tuesday evening. :) )

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dagny

Hi! I am looking for TWO Studios, Value view, at AKL (either building) from 12/20/2022 - 12/24/2022. One studio would house four adults and the other would house three adults and a child (4 years old).

(I am just earning my ears but will be able to PM on Tuesday evening. :) )

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dagny

Value View gets booked at 11 months on the day so those are gone, however there are Standard View studios available at both Jambo and Kidani. That would be 108 points for both rooms.

Value View gets booked at 11 months on the day so those are gone, however there are Standard View studios available at both Jambo and Kidani. That would be 108 points for both rooms.
What do you think might be the odds of a Value View Two-Bedroom villa being available those dates? Or is it the same way with all Value rooms/villas?

Last edited:

For some reason, I am still unable to send a PM (I made my obligatory 10+ messages and have passed the 24 hour mark 🙃). Hopefully, I will be able to reach out to you tomorrow.

I have 220 Animal Kingdom Lodge points for rent. I am an experienced owner who has rented points on these boards previously. The points have a December 2022 use year.

I can book trips at Animal Kingdom Lodge (both Jambo House and Kidani Village) with check-in dates between December 1, 2022 and 11 months from the current day (as of this writing, March 18 2023).

Currently, it is too early to book at other resorts as the 7-month window has not yet opened. Starting on May 1st I can book for check-in dates on December 1st, 2022, and so on.

If interested please PM with desired dates, room type (studio/1 bed/2 bed), view (standard/savannah/value), and Jambo/Kidani preference.

Thanks,

Alex
Hello Alex,

I am looking to book a 1 bedroom at Jambo house for 16-1/11 for the WDW marathon weekend as well as my daughter's very first Disney trip. Would this be something you would be able to help with/ have enough points available? Thank you so much

Hello Alex,

I am looking to book a 1 bedroom at Jambo house for 16-1/11 for the WDW marathon weekend as well as my daughter's very first Disney trip. Would this be something you would be able to help with/ have enough points available? Thank you so much

Hello, the room is available for those dates for standard view, that would be 128 points total. Please send a PM if interested.

Hello, the room is available for those dates for standard view, that would be 128 points total. Please send a PM if interested.
Hello I am definitely interested. I am trying to message you but can’t figure out how

I can book trips at Animal Kingdom Lodge (both Jambo House and Kidani Village) with check-in dates between December 1, 2022 and 11 months from the current day (as of this writing, March 18 2023).

Thanks,

Alex

Hello I am definitely interested. I am trying to message you but can’t figure out how
Hey Alex,

I’m definitely interested. I am trying to get to the 10 posts to be able to PM you, but it doesn’t seem to be working unless I am doing something wrong. I really want to rent the points from you.

Hi, My family including my 2 parents, myself and my husband and my 2 young children are looking to book a 2 bedroom Savanna view at Kidani Village from 12/5-12/11, would there be any potential availability on these dates and would you still have the points available? Would be so grateful and appreciative, this will most likely be our only chance at a 3 generational trip and my mom has always dreamed of staying AKL with a Savanna view!

Hi, My family including my 2 parents, myself and my husband and my 2 young children are looking to book a 2 bedroom Savanna view at Kidani Village from 12/5-12/11, would there be any potential availability on these dates and would you still have the points available? Would be so grateful and appreciative, this will most likely be our only chance at a 3 generational trip and my mom has always dreamed of staying AKL with a Savanna view!
Hi there - 5 out of the 6 nights are available, but unfortunately I don't have enough points left to cover that reservation. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter