CLOSED. 230 Grand Floridian Points for Rent - $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumof4mice

DIS Veteran
230 Grand Floridian points for booking before 10/01/19.

Minimum reservation is for 100 points please.

Payment (plus PayPal fees) via PayPal after receiving booking confirmation number.

I can borrow up to 230 points to complete a bigger booking (if borrowing is required to complete your booking I will need payment for the borrowed points before making the booking). Happy to assist with dining plan and Magic Express bookings.

There is currently good availability July to September 2019. 230 points could cover 13 nights in a standard studio in September, or 1 week in a standard 1BR (247 points).

Please PM me the following information to check availability -
Resort :
Names of Guests (including ages of children if applicable):
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Thank you!

Are you able to book any other resorts? Interested in a 2 bedroom at Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge or Contemporary for 4 nights over Labor Day weekend.

Hi There,

I can book other resorts up to 7 month ahead. Right at the 7 month mark is when there will be the best availability.

Unfortunately, for Labor Day Weekend only Saratoga Springs and Old Key West are available.

Interested in 2 studios in July for 5 nights if available! Wanting to stay somewhere on the monorail so GF would be great. Would you have enough points for that?

Interested in 2 studios in July for 5 nights if available! Wanting to stay somewhere on the monorail so GF would be great. Would you have enough points for that?

Yes, 2x5 nights should be fine. Do you have dates in mind? The night of 7/4 is already unavailable at most resorts. Please PM me details :)

Interested in a (1) 1-bedroom and (1) 2-bedroom lake view in GF on 4/28 to 5/4. Is that feasible? Thanks!

Hi DisneyfanRN,
Yes, lake view one and two bedrooms are currently still available for 4/28-5/4 (6 nights)
1BR LV - 323 points
1BR Standard View - 271 points
2BR LV - 435
2BR SV - 370

I have enough points to book one room for you. You'll need another owner to book the other room.

Hi DisneyfanRN,
Yes, lake view one and two bedrooms are currently still available for 4/28-5/4 (6 nights)
1BR LV - 323 points
1BR Standard View - 271 points
2BR LV - 435
2BR SV - 370

I have enough points to book one room for you. You'll need another owner to book the other room.

Thank you for the quote! I will let my family know then get back to you.

Hi there-- I tried PM'ing you but it kept erroring out..

Resort : GF or Poly for sometime time at the end of September..
Room Type : standard studio

Thank you!

Hi Maeejordan,

So sorry, I have just rented all 230 points. I logged in to update the listing when I saw your post. Good luck, you should be able to find a good owner to work with here. Thank you for contacting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter