Closed 240 BWV points $16.50 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renee looking for June 26th through July 5th 2019 at any resort. Looking for a two bedroom.

Renee looking for June 26th through July 5th 2019 at any resort. Looking for a two bedroom.
Looks like you can’t pm yet. You have to have more posts I believe.

Are you looking for all those dates consecutively or availability within that range?

I am looking at something available at BWV start September 29-Nov 4th. Is there anything available then? Thank yoU!

Looks like you can’t pm yet. You have to have more posts I believe.

Are you looking for all those dates consecutively or availability within that range?
We are definitely flexible on the dates but would like, to stay in that range. Looking for 7 days consecutive.
Thanks Renee!

We are definitely flexible on the dates but would like, to stay in that range. Looking for 7 days consecutive.
Thanks Renee!
So just a heads up, for 6 consecutive nights, BWV Aja’s only garden/pool view available. It’s Approx 300 points depending on which of those 6 nights you choose. A standard would approx be 260 points (for comparison). There is other availability at other resorts but I’d have to wait until the 7 month mark to book those... and at that point I could also use some other points to get you to the point total you need. 2 bed require a lot of points... not sure if you knew how many they actually were! So, hope His helps. Let me know if you’re interested. Also, try to make some posts in forums so we can pm. :-)

Our dates are flexible. Is there a time where a standard room is available?
Right now there is a block of 6 standard nights starting 9/13 and checking out 9/19 for 66 points. That’s the closest stretch of 5 or 6 nights within a month of your dates

Within September that is... there are dates at the end of August as well

Right now there is a block of 6 standard nights starting 9/13 and checking out 9/19 for 66 points. That’s the closest stretch of 5 or 6 nights within a month of your dates

Within September that is... there are dates at the end of August as well

Awesome! I am definitely interested. Is there anything available the very last week of October at that price point? Thank you for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter