• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[CLOSED] 241 BLT points for rent - $12/pt - must use by 1/31/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zortrium

Earning My Ears
Offering 241 points for rent (BLT home resort) at $12/pt for reservations through 1/31/2021. Usable anywhere except Riviera. PM if interested with preferred dates/resort/category/view/etc. Thanks!

ETA: all points spoken for

Last edited:
Hello! I’m interested in January 16th at Boulder Ridge - I already have CC booked the 17-24th and banked all my points. The flight was cheaper to arrive the night before.

I’m unable to PM you right now, but I’m interested in Jan 3-8 at boulder ridge studio! Thank you!

Sorry for PM issues folks, should be working now. Will respond individually via PM.

Offering 241 points for rent (BLT home resort) at $12/pt for reservations through 1/31/2021. Usable anywhere except Riviera. PM if interested with preferred dates/resort/category/view/etc. Thanks!

ETA: 64 points remaining
Looking for 12/25-12/27

Hello! I don't have PM capabilities yet. Looking for 12/31/2020 - 1/3/2021; Standard view studio at Riviera, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Bay Lake, Beach Club, or Boardwalk. Thank you!

Hello! I don't have PM capabilities yet. Looking for 12/31/2020 - 1/3/2021; Standard view studio at Riviera, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Bay Lake, Beach Club, or Boardwalk. Thank you!
Incomplete availability at any of these, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter