• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: 250 CCR points for rent $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Down to 71 - 100 points left.

I have 250 CCR Sept UY points (good for reservations now-Aug 2024) for rent at $16 per point. I can borrow a few more points if required. These points are only good for the O14 resorts. They can not be transferred.

Please provide the following in order to check availability:

1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc if it is an option)

If you are interested leave a message here or PM me and I will be happy to check availability for you or answer any questions.

Please do not ask for rentals within 30 days of check in.

Last edited:

I’m looking for a Poly, BW or BCV studio for March 21-24. I know it’s a long shot. But I’m seeing a Poly studio for March 21-23 available on the dvc availability tool. Any chance you’re able to see that too? And advice about the chances of scooping up a later March 23-24 availability at Poly that would end up allowing up to build out a 3 day stay? I’m a little hesitant to move mid-stay when we’ll only be there 3 days anyway! We’re a family of 4 (kids 4 and 7)…first Disney trip!! Thanks!

I’m looking for a Poly, BW or BCV studio for March 21-24. I know it’s a long shot. But I’m seeing a Poly studio for March 21-23 available on the dvc availability tool. Any chance you’re able to see that too? And advice about the chances of scooping up a later March 23-24 availability at Poly that would end up allowing up to build out a 3 day stay? I’m a little hesitant to move mid-stay when we’ll only be there 3 days anyway! We’re a family of 4 (kids 4 and 7)…first Disney trip!! Thanks!

The POLY studio is available Mar 21-23 and is 53 points.

SSR and OKW are the only resorts that have the Mar 21-24 and are also the only resorts that have Mar 23-24.

So you have 2 options:
1) Book all 3 nights at SSR or OKW
2) Book 2 nights at the POLY and 1 night at SSR or OKW and then waitlist for the POLY for the other night, just realize that there is not a good chance the waitlist comes through and you would most likely be doing a split stay.

If interested send me a PM with you email.

Hello, any availability for December 10th studio for one night? Two adults. Looking for lower points value studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter