***CLOSED*** 270 Points Available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi -
Looking for 2bedroom at Bay Lake Towers from Oct. 20- Oct. 23rd.
Would prefer 5th floor is possible close to walkway.
Thanks for your time!!

Good morning, unfortunately BLT does not have any availability for the dates that you've requested. Let me know if you'd like me to lookup another resort or set of dates.

I'm looking for either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at AKL savannah view or club level for 1 of the following 3 nights, Oct. 8-11, 11-14, 12-15, 15-18

I'm looking for either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at AKL savannah view or club level for 1 of the following 3 nights, Oct. 8-11, 11-14, 12-15, 15-18

Good afternoon,

I checked all of those date ranges and none of them have length of stay availability in any type of a studio or two bedroom at AKL. Please let me know if you'd like me to check anything else.

Good afternoon,

I checked all of those date ranges and none of them have length of stay availability in any type of a studio or two bedroom at AKL. Please let me know if you'd like me to check anything else.

Sorry I'm new to this, but since you don't see availability does that mean nobody has availability? And if it's not too much to ask what availability is there for my requested dates. thanks

Sorry I'm new to this, but since you don't see availability does that mean nobody has availability? And if it's not too much to ask what availability is there for my requested dates. thanks

No problem, please ask any questions that you'd like. "No availability" means that no DVC member will be able to book this room or room type at the requested resorts. If I said there's no availability at any DVC Resort, it means that WDW is booked for the room type you're requesting. When I say "Length of stay" it does mean that there might be one or two consecutive days available during the requested dates. But, you'd have to hotel hop during your stay or you'd have to find other accommodates depending on the availability at WDW.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Hello - I'm looking for AKL Kidani 1 bedrooms 11/13-11/20. I know that I'm a few days out for the 7mo mark, but if you have those points available next week, I'd like to book. Thanks!

Hi! Any availability anywhere on Thursday April 13th through Saturday April 15th?
I would love BCV to show my youngest girls.
There will be 2 adults and 3 kids (one is 21 though)
Thanks! Kelly

SSR (Preferred and Standard) is the only resort that has length of stay availability for the date range that you're looking at. Let me know if you'd like me to look up any other dates for you.
Ok Thanks! Is there any availability for any part of that week? I wouldn't mind staying in a DVC during the week, and a different hotel on Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
Hello - I'm looking for AKL Kidani 1 bedrooms 11/13-11/20. I know that I'm a few days out for the 7mo mark, but if you have those points available next week, I'd like to book. Thanks!

Good morning, they do have both 1 bedroom room types available as follows:

AKL - Kidani - Standard = 181pts
AKL - Kidani - Savannah = 223pts

You are correct about the 7 month window. But, we can get the process started so I can book the reservation right at the 7 month window. Let me know if you'd like to move forward.

Looking for 1 night at BWV Aug 15????

BWV has the following availability for the requested night:

BWV - 1 Bedroom - Boardwalk View = 37pts
BWV - 1 Bedroom - Garden View = 37pts

There are no other room types available. Let me know if you'd like me to check any other dates or if you'd like to move forward with either of these room types.

Good morning,

The only available studio rooms for the date range requested is below:

SSR - Standard = 44pts
SSR - Preferred = 52pts

Let me know if you'd like me to check any other date ranges or if you'd like to proceed with one of these two options.

Hi! Any availability anywhere on Thursday April 13th through Saturday April 15th?
I would love BCV to show my youngest girls.
There will be 2 adults and 3 kids (one is 21 though)
Thanks! Kelly

Unfortunately, all Studio room types are showing as available for this date range at all DVC resorts. If you'd like me to check another date range or room type, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter