***CLOSED***. 274 Boardwalk points for RENT **$16.00/Point ! *Must be used by June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMV3

Earning My Ears
We have 274 Boardwalk, (June 2021 use year) points available for rent. They must be used by June 2022.

Our son is getting married, and our daughter is expecting so we can't use them this year.

My preferred method of payment is PAYPAL or VENMO.

If interested in a reservation, I would love to help you out.

Please send me a private message (PM).

HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you for your interest :)

-John

Last edited:

Hi! I'll ask just incase there has been some cancelations! Looking for a studio on 2/19 or 2/20 - 2/21, or if there's one available 2/27 for one or two nights? Thanks in advance!

Hi John. Just registered yesterday so can’t PM. Is night of 12/11 available? Thanks!

Lee

Hi there! Unfortunately my account is too new for me to PM you, but I am looking for May 6-8 planning a trip with some friends. Happy to provide whatever kind of references are needed

Hi there! Unfortunately my account is too new for me to PM you, but I am looking for May 6-8 planning a trip with some friends. Happy to provide whatever kind of references are needed
Hi! There is availability in a 1 Bedroom at Saratoga Springs for 70 points. Let me know if this works for you.

Hi! There is availability in a 1 Bedroom at Saratoga Springs for 70 points. Let me know if this works for you.
New to DVC point renting so please bear with what may be a stupid question, what do resort options look like? Is Boardwalk available?

New to DVC point renting so please bear with what may be a stupid question, what do resort options look like? Is Boardwalk available?
Hi! No stupid questions here! No, Boardwalk is fully booked. Saratoga Springs is the only resort available for those consecutive days.

Good evening, looking for a studio at any resort from 19 to 22nd of April or 20th to 22nd of April. Thank you for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter