• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED***. 274 Boardwalk points for RENT **$16.00/Point ! *Must be used by June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! No stupid questions here! No, Boardwalk is fully booked. Saratoga Springs is the only resort available for those consecutive days.
Ok! I've been working on getting PM access, should have that any minute now :D and I will reach out to work through the details

Hi, I am looking for 1 night anywhere on 2/18/22, possibly 2 nights from 2/18-2/19. Any availability? I know I am last minute. Just trying to see about extending my vacation.

Hi. Not sure how far out your points are or what your home resort is but we are looking to rent for BWV first week of Jan 2023 if you have points available then. Thanks! I don't think I can PM yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter