• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed 277 points for rent / $12 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I have been a DVC member since 2005 and have rented points for the last 7 years.I have 277 points Available for rent.I require 1/2 down at time of reservation, other 1/2 due 30 days from then.You can pay by Pay Pal ,but you will have to cover the fee or just send a check directly.If interested in making a reservation please send email.
Thanks
Charles
Hi, I am looking for BW Dec. 11-18 pool/garden view. If you can book the 13-18 and waitlist the 11 and 12 that would be great, just let me know.
Thanks Kethena kayandg@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Hello!

I am interested!

Check In: 12/2/16
Check Out: 12/9/16

Rooms in order of preference:
1. Beach Club 1 Bedroom Villa
2. Beach Club Deluxe Studio
3. Boardwalk 1 Bedroom Villa
4. Boardwalk Deluxe Studio

3 Adults
2 Children (12 & 15)

Thank You!
Cassie B.

Open for split stay!
Also open for any rooms that can sleep 5 in either of those resorts.

hello

i am going to be a little difficult..sorry in advance
i am looking for 2 studios for the dates of oct 11-16. one room for 2 adults 2 children the second for 2 adults. our 1st preference is for AKL..either value or standard. if you cant find anything for that..we would do a 2 br villa at animal kingdom or somewhere similar.
and lastly if nothing else..we would consider a tree house villa at ss...(i would need a final price for this to make a final decision..)
thanks for your help, i hope you can find something for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter