+CLOSED +30 SSR June 2024 UY points for RENT @$17 pp; book at ANY RESORT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCP1984

Always the Disney Dreamer
DVC Silver
250 150 86 70 now only 51 30 SSR June 2024 use year FRESH POINTS, for RENT or TRANSFER. Points are good until June 2025 and can be used at any resort.
We can use these points for this current UY (making reservations from now until June 1, 2024), but payment due in-full at time of reservation.
I provide a point rental contract to protect us both, 50% due at reservation and final 50% due 90-days from check-in.
For your reservation, please PM me with details - resort preference, room type, number of people in your party, dates, etc.
Experienced with renting AND transferring points every year since 2004 (wow, 20 years already!!)
Hope I can help with your vacation plans this year!
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

250 SSR June 2025 use year FRESH POINTS, for RENT or TRANSFER. Points are good until June 2025 and can be used at any resort.
We can use these points for this current UY (making reservations from now until June 1, 2024), but payment due in-full at time of reservation.
I provide a point rental contract to protect us both, 50% due at reservation and final 50% due 90-days from check-in.
For your reservation, please PM me with details - resort preference, room type, number of people in your party, dates, etc.
Experienced with renting AND transferring points every year since 2004 (wow, 20 years already!!)
Hope I can help with your vacation plans this year!
Thanks for looking!
Would you be willing to transfer only 50 points. I need them for an August trip. I can’t dm yet

150 points still available. I will check for you and make your reservation for you today.
Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter