CLOSED: 300 Points Remaining for Rent: 150 BLT $20pp, 150 SSR $19pp – Travel After Dec 1, 2022 (Dec 22 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, send me a pm if you would like me to book.
Thanks for the reply, I only registered around 8 hours ago- I've done the 10 posts but I believe I have to wait 24hrs to PM someone. are you able to message me so I can reply? Many thanks

Thanks for the reply, I only registered around 8 hours ago- I've done the 10 posts but I believe I have to wait 24hrs to PM someone. are you able to message me so I can reply? Many thanks
I cannot. You'll have to wait for PM to be enabled.

Oh that's frustrating! I will keep an eye and PM as soon as it becomes available. Many thanks,
Ryan
Hi, I've secured a booking through a points website as I didn't want to risk missing out waiting for my account to allow messages, so wont pursue this request any further. Many thanks Ryan

Are you strictly looking to rent or would you be willing to transfer points? I’m looking for 132 SSR points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter