• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 30pts VWL - $10/pt must be used before 3/31/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

APiratesLifeForMe2

DIS Veteran
I have 30 VWL points available to rent at $10 per point. These must be used for travel before 3/31/2017 and are not available for transfer. I would prefer to rent all the points to one person and do have a few extra if needed. Payment will be accepted via PayPal only.

**Reduced to $10 pt 10/8/16

Last edited:

I would do either two nights, 3/8-3/10 or one night 3/9-3/10. You had mentioned that you wanted to rent all 30 to one person and I'm pretty sure one night wouldn't cut it.

I would do either two nights, 3/8-3/10 or one night 3/9-3/10. You had mentioned that you wanted to rent all 30 to one person and I'm pretty sure one night wouldn't cut it.

There is lots of availability
Polynesian lake view for 27 points for 9th -10th (All others are too few points for single night)
Kidani standard, 32 points for 8th - 10th
Old Key West, 28 points for 8th-10th
Saratoga standard, 28 points or preferred 34 points for 8th -10th

There is lots of availability
Polynesian lake view for 27 points for 9th -10th (All others are too few points for single night)
Kidani standard, 32 points for 8th - 10th
Old Key West, 28 points for 8th-10th
Saratoga standard, 28 points or preferred 34 points for 8th -10th

Would you be willing to rent all the points to one person, but over two stays? I also have a December trip and I need a studio for 12/5-12/6 and then I really just wanted to do one night in a studio in March, either 3/7, 3/9, or 3/10.

Would you be willing to rent all the points to one person, but over two stays? I also have a December trip and I need a studio for 12/5-12/6 and then I really just wanted to do one night in a studio in March, either 3/7, 3/9, or 3/10.

We can certainly do it over two stays - the only availability for 12/5 is Saratoga standard view for 12pts. Again, lots of availability in March for single night studios. Why don't you email me you preferences and I can let you know exactly what is available. Email is Amanda@millerwilliamsinsurance.com and we can discuss further. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter