Closed: 334 BLT Points @ $17pp for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHunterK

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have the following points available for reservation.

334 BLT Points (225 points from Feb 2021 and 109 points banked from Feb 2020) @ $17 per point

Payment via Paypal with renter paying Paypal fees. This provides fraud protection for buyer and seller.

Please include with all inquiries:

- Check in date, check out date
- Resort
- Size of accommodation
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.)

Hi any studios at any property available 10/31-11/6? could also look at 11/1-11/7. thank you!

- 12/2/ - 12/6
- BLT, Canyon Creek, Boulder or GF in that order
- 2 bedroom (1 bedroom if not available)
- For BLT - Theme park preference, but any availability is fine

Thank you!

The only rooms left for those dates are 2 bedroom at SSR or a 1 bedroom at Riviera or SSR.

- 12/2/ - 12/6
- BLT, Canyon Creek, Boulder or GF in that order
- 2 bedroom (1 bedroom if not available)
- For BLT - Theme park preference, but any availability is fine

Thank you!

1. Oct 23-29 2021
2. Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs, animal kingdom
3. 2 adults for a studio, possible 1 bedroom. We are traveling with family that booked the boardwalk.
4. Any view

Hunter

Hey,

Do you have any availability for 12/6 to 12/10?. Looking for either AKL or BLT, but also willing to consider other options. Looking for either a studio or one bedroom. Thanks!

Sorry, only SSR has full availability those dates for a studio or 1 bedroom.

Hey,

Do you have any availability for 12/6 to 12/10?. Looking for either AKL or BLT, but also willing to consider other options. Looking for either a studio or one bedroom. Thanks!

- Check in date, check out date. June 6-10, 2021
- Resort Poly, GFV, BWV
- Size of accommodation studio
- Any view preferences (Standard views require fewer points than Preferred views of lakes, etc.). std first.

Hi,

We are looking for a studio anytime during the first 2 weeks of December, dates are flexible. Would like a 5-6 night stay. Hoping for a monorail resort. Standard view first, but open depending on availability.

thank you

sorry, no BLT studios are available during that time. It's the most popular dvc time of the year.

Hi,

We are looking for a studio anytime during the first 2 weeks of December, dates are flexible. Would like a 5-6 night stay. Hoping for a monorail resort. Standard view first, but open depending on availability.

thank you

Hello. Would you consider doing a transfer of 57 points to my account? It would have to be the Feb 2021 points, since you can't transfer banked points. Let me know. Thank you!

sorry, I can't do a transfer that small. also i have somebody interested in all the 2021 points as a transfer.

Hello. Would you consider doing a transfer of 57 points to my account? It would have to be the Feb 2021 points, since you can't transfer banked points. Let me know. Thank you!

We're looking for a 7 or 8 night stay from April 23, 2021 (or 24th) in BLT 1 bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter