• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 355 OKW Points for Rent, $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etnmom

Mouseketeer
My home resort is Old Key West. I have rented on many occasions and have an agreement. I take check or Paypal.

I will need your dates, resort and accommodations (2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, etc) to check availability.

I can rent Old Key West points checking in 11 months from today and the other DVC resorts 7 months from today.

Thanks!
Mary

Is it possible to rent for Grand Floridan or Contemporary for May 19-21?

Hi,
At the Contemporary there is a one bedroom lake view for 90 points and theme park view for 106.

At the Grand Floridian the one bedroom standard view-98 points or lake view at 116 points are available.
Thanks for looking,
Mary

Hi Could you please check aluani? Looking for hotel room...any 7 night stretch from APRIL 16 till 30th?
ie) 16-23
or 23-30
Thanks

Hi Could you please check aluani? Looking for hotel room...any 7 night stretch from APRIL 16 till 30th?
ie) 16-23
or 23-30
Thanks

A studio room is available at Aulani as follows:

April 2-9 Ocean View 207 points

April 16-23 Ocean View 217 points

April 16-23 Poolside Garden View 203 points.

If interested please send me a PM with names, address, including names and ages of any children.

Thanks, Mary

The 3 BR Grand Villa, standard view is available Sept 17-24 for 349 points.
If interested I need names, phone numbers and addresses of guests, ages and names of children to reserve. .
I will email you the confirmation from Disney and a rental agreement. I require half the payment within 2 weeks of my making the reservation, the remainder 60 days prior to Sept 17.
Thanks for your consideration,
Mary

If interested I need names, phone numbers and addresses of guests, ages and names of children to reserve. .
I will email you the confirmation from Disney and a rental agreement. I require half the payment within 2 weeks of my making the reservation, the remainder 60 days prior to Sept 17.
Mary
Thanks Mary. Will confirm the dates with my husband and will contact you about next steps in the next 48 hours. Appreciate the quick response!!!

My home resort is Old Key West. I have rented on many occasions and have an agreement. I take check or Paypal.

I will need your dates, resort and accommodations (2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, etc) to check availability.

I can rent Old Key West points checking in 11 months from today and the other DVC resorts 7 months from today.

Thanks!
Mary

Hi Mary,

I'm looking for a studio. 2 adults, 2 children.
April 18-25
First Choice Beach Club
2nd Choice Animal Kingdom Savannah View
3rd Choice Saratoga
4th Choice Animal Kingdom standard view

Thank you in advance for looking into these for me!! I've rented 5 times before and love it!

Sincerely,
Yvonne Hartman

Hi Mary,

I'm looking for a studio. 2 adults, 2 children.
April 18-25
First Choice Beach Club
2nd Choice Animal Kingdom Savannah View
3rd Choice Saratoga
4th Choice Animal Kingdom standard view

Thank you in advance for looking into these for me!! I've rented 5 times before and love it!

Sincerely,
Yvonne Hartman

Hi Yvonne,
Sorry none of those resorts is available those dates.
Thanks, Mary

I'm looking for a studio May 11-12 . BLT, Poly, BC, BW or AKL.

Thank you,
Barbara

Mary
Hi Mary, what is the best way to reach you? Is there an email address where I can send the required information? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter