• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 400 Aulani points for rent by Nov 30 for $12.75 per point. CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for November 17-19 - 2 Adults
Beach Club / Boardwalk (either view would prefer standard) / Riviera (either kind of studio)

Hi! I'm looking for a reservation for October 20-22, a studio, preferably OKW or AKV. Let me know if you can help me. Thank you! Hope you have a great weekend!

I’m looking for an studio Oct 17-20. Prefer monorail resort, AKV Jambo, riviera. 2 people.

I am looking for Oct 23rd to Oct 31st. Anything available? just 2 of us.

My flight got changed, so I’m looking to add a night onto the beginning. I already bought my extra points direct from DVC as well.

Nov 5 (Thursday)-6 (Friday)
Boardwalk Standard studio
1 person
I see available now, but also open to other resorts if it ends up getting taken!

Attachments

• 46894578-E959-4E3E-9754-0E961AD17CA3.jpeg
    46894578-E959-4E3E-9754-0E961AD17CA3.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I'm looking for a reservation for October 20-22, a studio, preferably OKW or AKV. Let me know if you can help me. Thank you! Hope you have a great weekend!
Are you looking for someone who needs more points than I do? If so, I totally understand. Just checking so I know if I should look for another member to rent from.

Are you looking for someone who needs more points than I do? If so, I totally understand. Just checking so I know if I should look for another member to rent from.
Lots of choices including OKW for 20 and AKL Jambo for 24 or 40 pts

Lots of choices including OKW for 20 and AKL Jambo for 24 or 40 pts
OKW would be my daughter's first choice. It's been a long time since she's stayed there and she doesn't remember it. If you want to make the reservation for us I will message you my info.

OKW would be my daughter's first choice. It's been a long time since she's stayed there and she doesn't remember it. If you want to make the reservation for us I will message you my info.
Ok will do. Will get it done tonight after dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter