[CLOSED] 400 BWV points for rent (Food and Wine 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Up to 400 BWV points available for rent.
270 of those points can be transferred (Dec 2015 UY)
Min 200 point reservations preferred.
Priority will be given to reservations within the 7-11 month BWV priority reservation window, which works great for next year's Food and Wine Festival! If you are looking for a reservation that is not within the BWV priority window, you can almost certainly find points cheaper from a different DVC member. No reason to pay more if you are not using the BWV priority window!
Points are $14 (firm), payment is though paypal, and I use a standard rental agreement.
I have rented out points many times before, and I am happy to answer any questions for you.
Thanks!

Looking for 330 points for 11month BWV reservation 10/22-28 2016. One two bedroom and one studio both preferred view. Please PM me if available. Thanks!

I'm looking for 40 or 50 points for a BWV the first week of December 2016 if you are able to accommodate that. TIA.

I am looking for 10/9/16-10/16/16 BWV studio, not sure if you have enough points for this. Just checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter