CLOSED: 400+ Points Available: BCV/VWL-$13/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to spend 7 or 8 nights at BVC or BLT (or combo of both) during one of the following times for 2014...

During the last 2 weeks of Sept
Last week(ish) of Oct
During the first 2 weeks of Dec

Traveling with my 2 children ages 11 and 8.

Thank you!

Currently have over 400 points available for rent. I can book reservations at either BCV or VWL @ 11 mos. out and other resorts at 7 mos. If you are interested, please respond via PM or e-mail to hookdonwdw@gmail.com with the following information: Names of Travelers: Ages of Any Children: Dates of Trip: Resort Preferences: Contact Information (address/e-mail/phone):
BCV dec 6-12 2014. 1 bdr
2 adults 2 kids ages 3 and 7. Sales@itza-party.com 6094689047.

Looking for a studio at BCV
9/7-9/14
Cannot PM yet, feel free to email drew.ruiz @outlook.com

Hi, looking for a 1-bedroom v at AKL for September 7-13. I think 117 pts. Anything available? Thanks so much!

I am looking for BWV, BCV, or AKD for two people, myself and daughter (14) for the dates 4/6/15 to 4/13/15, studio, if points still avail. to check at the time frame 5/6/14 for home resort let me know. Tieberg3981@msn.com

replied :)

Points currently only available for reservations beginning on or after 2/01/15. Thanks!

We are interested in going Oct 4-11 2014 and staying at Animal Kingdom in a standard value studio. Our dates could be somewhat flexible.

Thanks all. The majority of my availability has been spoken for... I will repost if more points become available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter