Closed 44+ points @ $13 per point to Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

gretel97

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone,

I have 44+ SSR points available at $13 per point to rent. These 44 points need to be used by August 31, 2017. Just let me know when you are looking to go, where you are looking to stay,and what size accommodation. Any questions please PM me Thanks for looking at my post and have a magical day.

Last edited:

I just lowered my asking price per point from $14 to $13. Let me book your Disney Vacation or Getaway today.

Last edited:
Hello,
are you still looking to rent points at $13 per point or have you changed the price( you said you changed it??)? We are looking to go March 31-April 2 in a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge, boardwalk, old key west, or saratoga springs. Thank you!

Hello,
are you still looking to rent points at $13 per point or have you changed the price( you said you changed it??)? We are looking to go March 31-April 2 in a studio at Animal Kingdom Lodge, boardwalk, old key west, or saratoga springs. Thank you!

Hi,
There is availability at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort in a Preferred Deluxe Studio Arriving on Friday March 31, 2017 and departing on Sunday April 2, 2017. This would be a total of 42 DVC points. The price per point is $13. I originally posted $14 per point and lowered it today to $13. The total cost for your stay would be $546.

Hi! My boyfriend and I (just 2 travelers) are hoping to book AKL for June 5th through the 10th of this year. In preferably a value or standard. Savannah view if either is booked. Thanks for your time!

I will send a PM also, but I am looking for a studio at AKV prefer Jambo, but love Kidani too. for 6/4-6/9. Dates can be a little flexible for 65pts. 2 adults; 2 children. Thanks!

I will send a PM also, but I am looking for a studio at AKV prefer Jambo, but love Kidani too. for 6/4-6/9. Dates can be a little flexible for 65pts. 2 adults; 2 children. Thanks!
Hi, I just checked availability at both Jambo and Kidani for those dates and there was nothing that works for you. A studio is available at both Saratoga and Old Key West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter