CLOSED:46 AKV points for rent at $17 per pt. Use by 11/30/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujashmom

DIS Veteran
UPDATE: Only 13 points available

I have 46 AKV points for rent only (cannot be transferred) at $17 per pt. They expire 11/30/2022. I could also borrow a few points from next year if needed.

They can be booked for any dates at AKV. And 7 months out for all other DVC resorts.

PayPal plus fees. No refunds.

I've been a DIS member for years. I've only rented a handful of times because I usually use all my points.

Last edited:

Any studios available for 5 people for May21st and May22nd? Would consider a single night and a split stay.
Thanks.
Pam

Hello, looking for a value room from November 12-16 (4 nights).😁

Thanks for checking. We’ve decided we’d prefer to stay at SSR instead. If you still have points available in a week or so, I will be in touch 😁

I have 46 AKV points for rent only (cannot be transferred) at $17 per pt. They expire 11/30/2022. I could also borrow a few points from next year if needed.

They can be booked for any dates at AKV. And 7 months out for all other DVC resorts.

PayPal plus fees. No refunds.

I've been a DIS member for years. I've only rented a handful of times because I usually use all my points.
Hello, can you transfer the points?

Thank you

Hi! Is there any availability today for a studio for 5 people on May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to just a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter