CLOSED:46 AKV points for rent at $17 per pt. Use by 11/30/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Is there any availability today for a studio for 5 people on May 21st and May 22nd? I am open to just a single night and a split stay.
Thank-You,
Pam
No studios available.
There are a few 1 bdrms, but they are about 30pts per night

Hi! Are there any studios available this morning for 5/21 and 5/22 for 5 people. I am open to a single night.
Thanks,
Pam

Hello,
Do you have points left? I believe there is boardwalk 1bedroom open for 6/24-6/26 which im looking to buy points. thank you! :)

I would like to rent a standard room in Animal Kingdom from October 30th-November 3rd, 2022. I believe Animal Kingdom Kidani Village is available during that time. it I believe it is 42 points. I would be willing to pay for the full 46 points.

I would like to rent a standard room in Animal Kingdom from October 30th-November 3rd, 2022. I believe Animal Kingdom Kidani Village is available during that time. it I believe it is 42 points. I would be willing to pay for the full 46 points.
It is available. 3 nights are 42 pts. 4 nights are 56 points.

I think there is availability for Savanna studio August 16-18. Two nights. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter