CLOSED:46 AKV points for rent at $17 per pt. Use by 11/30/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am interested. Have not done this before is paypal the easiest way?
I'll need the names of the guests(and ages if any are children) address, phone # and email. Are u able to send messages on here?
I've only done PayPal. Most people do friends and family to save on the fees.
I'll make the reservation and send it to you in your name. And then u pay

I'll need the names of the guests(and ages if any are children) address, phone # and email. Are u able to send messages on here?
I've only done PayPal. Most people do friends and family to save on the fees.
I'll make the reservation and send it to you in your name. And then u pay
I cant find the button to PM you directly. If you PM me I think I can respond and get you that information. Thanks

I need studio July 25-28, of course everyone and their dog booked 26 😭.

I cant find the button to PM you directly. If you PM me I think I can respond and get you that information. Thanks
You need a certain number of posts to be able to message. It used to be 10. The rooms are booked in my name and I'll keep them until you get enough posts. It used to take about 24 hours for the posts to show up

So weird how that 1 day is booked! SSR does have availability standard--14 pts and preferred 15pts
Moonlight Magic at AK. I have SSR booked instead right now, I just actually need a few extra points later in the year so we’re thinking about renting them instead. I think folks might drop their AKL bookings after they allow registration for the Moonlight Magic thing, If that happens, I’ll check and see if you still have points

I wanted to double check that none of these are transferrable, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter