Closed:50+ points for rent or transfer. 11.50/pt for reservations in the next 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKL does not have availability during those dates only Old Key West and Saratoga Springs have studios available. Please email mclark@dtools.us if you are interested. Mike

Hello I'm looking for 2 nights July 15 and 16 for a studio. Open to any resort, but would like animal kingdom villas as first choice and if I'm reading points charts right, concierge level would be exactly 48 points. If that's not available I'm open to any other resort for those two nights. Thanks :)

Would like to know if anything is available at the disney world properties for a 1 night stay for any of the following dates: July 20-21, aug 3-4, aug 17-18. Just a studio would be fine as it's just me and my son going up for the day trips. Thanks!

Old Key West and Saratoga Springs are the only resorts with availability for those two nights. please email or call
Mike 801-836-1838 mclark@dtools.us

Hello I'm looking for 2 nights July 15 and 16 for a studio. Open to any resort, but would like animal kingdom villas as first choice and if I'm reading points charts right, concierge level would be exactly 48 points. If that's not available I'm open to any other resort for those two nights. Thanks :)

Would like to know if anything is available at the disney world properties for a 1 night stay for any of the following dates: July 20-21, aug 3-4, aug 17-18. Just a studio would be fine as it's just me and my son going up for the day trips. Thanks!

Yes there is availability at a few resorts. Please contact me and we can discuss. mclark@dtools.us

Hi, looking for a Studio at Bay Lake for 2 nights 8/7 and 8/8. As of 6/28 at 3:50pm there is availability.
Let me know if you can help out.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter