Closed - 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Check-in date (April 7)
2. Check-out date (April 12)
3. Room type We will need one 2 bedroom preferably Kindani or another resort that offers 2 queens and a king in the room and also will need a studio at same resort
4. DVC location Animal kingdom preferred but open to other suggestions if it fits in our budget

OKW Studio = 70 points
OKW 2 bedroom = 200 points

SSR Studio preferred = 85 points
SSR 2 bedroom preferred view = 230 points

Check in Nov 17
Check out Nov 20 or 21st
1 bedroom
Animal kingdom - savanna or Polynesia lake view or Fort Wilderness

Here is the only available option for 1 bedroom Nov 17-21 (everything else is sold out)

SSR 1 bedroom preferred view = 126 points

Hi. I am interested in December 15-22. I would like a studio. I am open to any resort but prefer boardwalk, boulder ridge or beach club. If these dates are available, please let me know what the total would be.
It would be for 2 adults and 2 children. Thank you

The ONLY available option is

SSR studio preferred view = 111 points

Looking for AK studio for 11/28 to 12/4. I can't find the link to make a reservation request.

All DVC studios are sold out those dates

Do you have points available? I want to book a 2 or 3 bedroom October 12-15. I have allerts set up on an app and it will notify me if something becomes available. I will have to act quickly, if something becomes available, so I’m trying to find an owner with points.

I am a large point owner and almost always have extra points, BUT I am not always by a computer to book a room as soon as available. I assume you are using that ****** that searches rooms.

Hello- by chance is there any AK studios 7/19-7/21 avai savannah?

Nope, sold out

1/16/19-1/20/19 at Polynesian deluxe studio standard?

I’m very new to this! Let me know if you need any other info

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message (ie. click on my user name and Start a Conversation) with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Hi dvc dr I am interested in 2 bedrooms at OKW or SSR From 10/4/18 until 10/10/18 please let me know...

1. Check-in date (Nov 28)
2. Check-out date (Dec 4)
3. Room type: Studio
4. DVC location: Old Key West or Boardwalk Villa
Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank You

1. Check-in date (Nov 28)
2. Check-out date (Dec 4)
3. Room type: Studio
4. DVC location: Old Key West or Boardwalk Villa
Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank You

There are no DVC studios or 1 bedrooms available all those dates. In face BWV studios are sold out all November and December

SSR studios are only available Dec 14-26 and sold out most of November and December

500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp - SSR August 2018

** 100 point minimum requests **

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to January 2019)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to May 2019)

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message (ie. click on my user name and Start a Conversation) with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send wither post here, send you a private message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

You can post requests on this thread, but do not post your private email or phone number (keep those via email or message only).

Have a Magical Day!

Hi, looking for BWV or BCV studio for Jan. 18-22. 62 pts needed. Thanks!

Hi, looking for BWV or BCV studio for Jan. 18-22. 62 pts needed. Thanks!

The ONLY resort with Studio availability for those dates is
SSR Preferred view = 58 points

Are there anything available at the time of 10/4-10/10 two one bedroom

I don't know if you want Two 1-bedrooms or One 2-bedroom

However, those dates are sold out for all one and two bedrooms anyways

500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp - SSR August 2018

** 100 point minimum requests **

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book any DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to January 2019)

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort and Old Key West now and the next 11 months (up to May 2019)

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

After I check availability, I will send wither post here, send you a private message or e-mail with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:

1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender) of the children
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information
3. Do you want Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) - I will need flight info

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

You can post requests on this thread, but do not post your private email or phone number (keep those via email or message only).

Have a Magical Day!

Looking for OKW Studio 5/20/19-5/24/19, 4 nights.

Looking for OKW Studio 5/20/19-5/24/19, 4 nights.

Those dates are definitely available but only 52 points and well below my 100 point minimum.

Please note that I own a ton of DVC points and Disney limits us to around 20 reservations (or less) then we risk being labeled "commercial renters" and that is why I have to use 100 point minimums.

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date

I am going out of town for a few days and cant maintain this tread daily, so I will close it.

I do still have points for rent if you want to send me a message and a reservation request.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter