CLOSED: 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Looking to rent points for December 25-Dec 31 or Jan 1 at one of the following places, Beach Club Villa (Studio), Boardwalk (Studio Preferred View) or Grand Floridian (Studio Standard View). For beach and boardwalk i believe the points range from 150-188 and for the grand 227

Sold out those dates for DVC point rentals

Looking for two bedroom villa at Boardwalk or AKL February 20-25. Do you have anything available? Thanks!

Looking for two bedroom villa at Boardwalk or AKL February 20-25. Do you have anything available? Thanks!

Here is what is available now for Feb 20-25 in a 2 bedroom

SSR standard = 214 points
SSR preferred = 252
Treehouse villa = 266
OKW = 216

all other resorts are sold out

Hello, looking for a studio Oct 14-17 2018 for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you in advance!

BWV
August 3-14, 2019
Preferred studio (207 points)

That is a year away and even BWV owners can only book at 11 months.

I do not own at BWV and can only book there 7 months in advance. Thus, if it is important to stay there, you need to find someone renting BWV specific points

That is a year away and even BWV owners can only book at 11 months.

I do not own at BWV and can only book there 7 months in advance. Thus, if it is important to stay there, you need to find someone renting BWV specific points
Right, I forgot the 11 months/7 months. Thank you!

November 16-19 (2018)
Studio
Polynesian, Grand Floridian, BLT

All DVC studio rooms at all resorts are totally sold out those dates.

If you really need those dates, you need to call Disney direct and pay cash rates.

I'm looking for January 28 - February 7 2019 for 2 adults so standard room. Could you check if there is availability for either of the Wilderness Lodge resorts, Boardwalk and AKL savanna view? Thank you!

I'm looking for January 28 - February 7 2019 for 2 adults so standard room. Could you check if there is availability for either of the Wilderness Lodge resorts, Boardwalk and AKL savanna view? Thank you!

The only resort with full Studio availability is SSR standard = 130 points (preferred location = 150 points)

All other resorts are partially or totally sold out

All DVC studio rooms at all resorts are totally sold out those dates.

If you really need those dates, you need to call Disney direct and pay cash rates.

Thanks! I already have a reservation situated at beach club, but I was just checking if there was any availability. I appreciate you looking for me!

Ok now looking at okw studio or 1 bedroom 6/15-6/22 or 6/22 to 6/29. Thank you

Hello. I’m interested in BWV, Studio, Standard, 1/10-1/20, 2019. 112 pts I believe. I’ve rented many times before. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter