CLOSED: 500+ Points available for RENT or TRANSFER: BWV, Poly, VGF. $20/pt+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Friends,
I have been renting BWV for on the DIS for 10+ years and this year we added on a huge contract at Poly and a smaller one at VGF so now we have those available as well.

I specialize in reservations 8-11m out at those resorts and will prioritize my home resorts! I can also help you with reservations farther out if you are very confident in your dates, happy to work with you on these sorts of special requests!

$20/pt for reservations of 250+ points
$21/pt for reservations of 100-249 points
$22/pt for reservations of 45-99 points
$23/pt for reservations of 44 points or less

Please search for DVC availability tool to see if your dates and preferred resort are likely to be available! If so our terms are as follows:

1) You DM me your preferred dates, resort, room size and view, plus the total number of people 3yrs and up in your party
2) I check for availability and DM you back with options if it's not available, or a total price if it is
3) If you agree, you send me back your lead guest name (can't be changed), all other guests names, and ages of anyone under 18, plus address and phone number
4) I book the reservation for you and send you a screenshot of the confirmation
5) You check details for correctness and make your first non-refundable payment within 24h (50% of reservation price, or 100% of reservation price for rentals of less than 100 points).
6) I send you the complete confirmation email with number for you to link to your My Disney Experience
7) For reservations of 100 points or larger, 35 days prior to checkin, your second non-refundable payment is due (if not made timely the reservation will be forfeited)

Easy-peasy and I will get back to you within 1-24 hours each step of the way.

Discounts available!
$1/pt discount for our previous renters (this group has grown to about 20 DISers so finally sharing it publicly that I offer this!)
$0.50/pt discount for reservations of 100+ points if you pay 100% within 24h of receiving your confirmation screenshot (instead of paying the second 50% 35d prior to checkin)

Last edited:
Thank you for the DMs already!!!

One question was on payment. I accept Zelle, Venmo and PayPal friends and family. If you would like to pay with CC we have you absorb the PayPal fees for that.

One more question in DMs on our change policy in case of an emergency! Here's the scoop:

90% of our rentals are repeat business and we keep that alive with awesome service and our repeater discount starting with your second rental. This year we added over 500 points so have the chance to advertise again.

We have a one-time complimentary change policy based on experience. We allow one change per reservation, presuming 1) DVC has the inventory to make your change, 2) if additional points are required those are subject to availability and rented at the same rate you initially paid, and 3) the new reservation falls within the same use year of the points (we cannot bank or borrow new points for this). At the time we confirm the change your final non-refundable payment becomes due even if that is more than 35d out. Any further changes after the first change require a $100 fee per change. We don’t judge, so this policy is regardless of an emergency or just a whim. We’re all human.

Updates! 1 rental BOOKED and paid. Lots of points remaining at Polynesian, VGF and some at BWV. I can also take on a SMALL (90 pts or less) rental at BCV if you're still reading this far :-)

Thank you Jeff for your business! One more rental booked and paid folks — BCV gone now.

Who’s looking for Poly, Grand Flo or Boardwalk?

Another day, another rental! Thanks to all our new and repeat renters!!

175 Poly points left (Jun 2023 UY, can be banked into Jun 2024 UY so no restrictions)
106 VGF points left (Dec 2023 UY)

BCV and BWV are sold out til next year!

Last edited:
Several folks thinking about renting in advance — I can help with half the cost as a deposit that’s refundable if I don’t get your reservation! Poly points and a few VGF still up for grabs!

One more rental (at the Poly!) thanks to JL! We are down to low point numbers remaining for 2023 points, with several requests in DMs for 2024 advance rentals. I'm working through those today thank you!

Update: SOLD OUT on BWV, BCV and VGF here. A few Polynesian points remaining with two families considering ... I'll close this thread once either of those closes.

Update: SOLD OUT on BWV, BCV and VGF here. A few Polynesian points remaining with two families considering ... I'll close this thread once either of those closes.
Do you have any availability, if so, I'm looking for a quote, 4 nights any time in December 2023.... either two rooms or a two bedroom. 6 adults and one child (15).....

For 4n in Dec 2023, there are only OKW and SS rooms available. If you can narrow down your dates on the DVC availability tool (google it), and are interested in renting, just send me a DM with the details of what you're looking for! Thanks.

All points rented for our 2023 UYs -- Mods please close! Thanks to our 5 new renters!!! A record year 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter