• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $16.00/pt at AKL BCV BLT BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a two bedroom at Grand California Feb 7 to 13. Would take two studios if 2. DRM not available

Hi disdoit!

Looking for 556 points for OKW for an August trip next year. Was wondering if you have enough points available to book in a month for the trip. (8/9 - 8/18)

Edit: if that's too much, would 306 be available.

Thanks

Last edited:

Looking for two studios at Disneyland hotel Feb 6-11. Would take two bedroom if studios not available
I think you've posted the same request to different threads... All DVC owners see the same inventory -- no, it's not available, and I think you'll find it extremely difficult to find anything available for more than a night or two at Disneyland within a 7 month booking window. Hope this is helpful.

3 adults looking for a studio at BRV from 7/10/24-7/24/24. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

** MINIMUM RENTAL SIZE IS 200 POINTS PER ROOM -- RENTALS ONLY, NO TRANSFERS **

Cost per point:
$16.00 for 300+ points
$16.50 for 250-299 points
$17.00 for 200-249 points
UNAVAILABLE for less than 200 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$6.00/pt to book BCV
+$5.00/pt to book BWV
+$3.00/pt to book BLT
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $18.00/pt ($16.50 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.
Hello, looking for a 2 bd I’m at Saratoga for Oct 28 - Nov 1st!

Hello there, looking into buying some dvc points
10/22/23- 10-27-23
6 adults one infant
Best option for that. New to the dvc points

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

** MINIMUM RENTAL SIZE IS 200 POINTS PER ROOM -- RENTALS ONLY, NO TRANSFERS **

Cost per point:
$16.00 for 300+ points
$16.50 for 250-299 points
$17.00 for 200-249 points
UNAVAILABLE for less than 200 points

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$6.00/pt to book BCV
+$5.00/pt to book BWV
+$3.00/pt to book BLT
+$1.50/pt to book AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt to book OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $18.00/pt ($16.50 + $1.50).

I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

Please PM me and I'll be happy to check availability for you.
Hello there looking for a dvc rental, new to this game.
Dates are
10-22-23 - 10/27-23
Any room that can comfortably accommodate 6 adults one infant

I am interested in a studio at Boardwalk, Bay Lake Towers, Beach Club, Polynesian or Animal Kingdom Savanna for 2 weeks some time between Oct. 30th and Dec. 17th. I am not interested in Thanksgiving and would do a split stay. I would also consider an Old Key West or Boardwalk Std. view one bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter