CLOSED - 500 SSR points for Rent @ 14 / point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmeyersSC

Mouseketeer
$14.00 a point.

Home resort is SSR. August 2019 use year, so plenty of time.

Sorry no transfers.

Not my first rodeo, been renting my excess points for almost 10 years.
References available on request (references consist email information of previous people who I have rented my points to).

Thank you,
Bob Meyers

Interested in 11/7-11/11.

2 adults
2 kids (ages 5 and 2)
Open to resorts but would be interested in Polynesian, SSR, WL, beach club.

Hi, looking for a 2 bedroom at BLT for Aug 20-27. Can you book that later this month?

Looking for any monorail property 2/17 and 2/18 - 2 adults 3 kids (14, 12, 2)- have been told that they are all booked but hoping there may have been a cancellation.

need studio weekday only jan 18 ,jan 21,jan 22,jan 23,jan24,jan25,jan 28,jan 29,jan30, jan 31,Feb1 One nite

$14.00 a point.

Sorry no transfers.

References available on request (references consist email information of previous people who I have rented my points to).

Thank you,
Bob Meyers

Hello
Any studios anywhere the first week February?
Thank you!

$14.00 a point.

Sorry no transfers.

Thank you,
Bob Meyers
I am look to rent points for March 6-9! Are you able to find me something for then?

Hi, I am looking for a studio for March 29-31. Let me know if there is anything available and you have points still. Thanks!

Interested in 11/7-11/11.

2 adults
2 kids (ages 5 and 2)
Open to resorts but would be interested in Polynesian, SSR, WL, beach club.
That far out I can only use these SSR points at SSR. Maximum 7 months out at any other resorts. At SSR there is Studio and 1 BR availability at this time.

Hi, I am looking for a studio for March 29-31. Let me know if there is anything available and you have points still. Thanks!
The only DVC property I can see that has a studio available on those dates right now is the Vero Beach resort property, which is not a Walt Disney World destination. Its a separate resort far from WDW. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter